Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The quirky girl you know also wants Chad

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
They all do, don't think for a second that any foid except for the 1 in 500M that has some fucked up incel fetish actually wants you.

No, ALL women want Chad, just that a few will settle and give a decent acting performance as opposed to most women who visibly display their contempt.

They want Chad wIth glasses.

That nerdy 3/10 girl that has anime pictures on her stuff and is so awkward and quiet in public...

Chad fucked her and all she wants is Chad to fuck her more.

Foids need to actually lower their standards

That nerdy 3/10 girl that has anime pictures on her stuff and is so awkward and quiet in public...

Did you channel get deleted or smt? In that case it's a damn shame.

Those girls hate incels more than stacies do, since they have experience with our subhuman genetics.

Yep, if she settles for a normie it will never last. She will breakup with him eventually because he is not fulfilling her Chadly needs, eventually moving from dick to dick.

No, ALL women want Chad, just that a few will settle and give a decent acting performance as opposed to most women who visibly display their contempt.
there is bound to be a woman who doesn't want chad by statistical anomaly

This is one of the biggest blackpills I've ever taken. Life is not a movie. The quiet lispy checkout girl with the pokemon pin and twin ponytails gets her asshole dilated every week by a tinder normie and posts it on r/disgustingfuckingslags. Brutal man.

Sometimes these girls needs to be approached, because they very rarely start first, but Chad knows the way to do. Even when he intimidates them too much with his low trust features, he still manages to get them easily.

my looksmatch personality match exists and shes getting used as a human fleshlight by some asshole with tattoos on his neck and holes in his ears probably

QUIRKY KOOKY TEEHEE!
tenor.gif

Incel fetish? That's a good cope.

There was this cute, awkward bookworm girl who I worked at Mcdonalds with that actually didn't seem like a stuck up Stacy cunt. Then I found her instagram and she's dating a 7/10 Chadlite baseball player jfl

I've seen this from females up close and personal. They're Chads booty call.

Chad cums in your oneitis's ass while you dream about cuddling her.

Jesus Christ just fucking kill me already

I remember when I was taking driving lessons in a small town that a teenage "chad"/ladysman with cologne, nice clothes and everything was basically bending his knees before a nerdy girl with glasses of avergae looks and she rejected him.

She had a boyfriend, btw, who was normie tier.

So no, not all of them want chad or whatever, but those are taken early on. JBF is the most brutal truth.

And somehow when they reach their twenties they get a chad or chadlite, I dont know how, all the girls that I considered approachable for being 4/10 at max all have boyfriends that are 6/10 above, impossible for a 3/10 like me to compete

Every girl wants Chad. AWALT.

Those are the worst kinds, why on Earth does she think she has any discernable personality? Every woman in the West is a carbon cutout of one another from the same mold.

“Alternative” women are generally the most shallow and chad-worshipping.

This is one of the biggest blackpills I've ever taken. Life is not a movie. The quiet lispy checkout girl with the pokemon pin and twin ponytails gets her asshole dilated every week by a tinder normie and posts it on r/disgustingfuckingslags. Brutal man.

Legit...most bluepill thinking feeds the "someone for everyone" line but doesn't mention 80% fucking percent of those someones want to date massively up.

the most mind expending black pill I've taken. that nerdy bookworm girl who listents to same jaded music and consumes alternative media still craves chad dick and wishes she was approached by chad. you feel like she would appreciate you for the similar taste etc. but that's all in your head. the perfect qt doesn't exist, it's only in your head.

They all do, don't think for a second that any foid except for the 1 in 500M that has some fucked up incel fetish actually wants you.
yea, i call them anime bitches, they aint nawalts there all awalts but play pretend or give you false hope

Are you saying these girls
Screen Shot 2018 05 30 at 33433 AM
Screen Shot 2018 05 30 at 33643 AM

Only want these guys?
Screen Shot 2018 05 30 at 34006 AM
Fg petergriffin handsome

Peter Actually identified himself as chad in that episode and called everyone else normies.
No way, I got to watch that episode again to see it.

You're coping if you think this exists

Women who are into virgins (they do exist, but are rare) are only into the shy/autistic chads and pretty boys.

There are no women with a fetish for ugly long midfaced truecels.

I hate females.

Over for necrocels

I dont know any girl.

This