Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The quintessential modern woman - gluttony and degeneracy - and still wanted for sex

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
>binges on food
>takes drugs
>still inundated with calls for sex

This is like the equivalent of a guy playing WoW for 16 hours a day binging on pizza and coke and having women calling him to come have sex

Tutorial mode is a understatement

Just look at how smug she is shovelling shit down her gob while high on drugs, even in such a disgusting degenerate pathetic state, she still has the power of the vagina and knows it, and has the attitude of a deity.

These “women” have similar behaviours of Ancient Greek Gods, acting superior and toying with mortals and doing all kinds of degenerate behaviours and shoving it in the face of the mere mortals

Last edited:
you dont even know how mad that video makes me

Foids are gross as fuck

Foids could be suffocating puppies and will still have orbiters and get fucked by Chad. Women are 100x worse than they were before internet, and they’ve gotten so bad that men have made soy excuses for their behaviors.

I would rip her face off ngl

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I hope she becomes a landwhale when the wall hits.

Wtf is that creature :feelspuke: