Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The “quiet and mysterious guy” is a black pill that contradicts what toilets claim they like.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Foids will often say they like a “quiet and mysterious guy”, but they also say they like personality and someone who can hold a conversation. If they like personality, then why tf do they like the “quiet and mysterious” guy? He is quiet, therefore you can’t know his personality, or doesn’t really have a noticeably good one, and he is “mysterious” IE boring as fuck with nothing to say. That just leaves how he looks, and BINGO, we found why they like him. His fucking face. Why have I never seen this discussed? It legit contradicts what toilets claim.
Anytime a toilet brings up a guy they like that’s “quiet and mysterious”, call them out and bring this up.

They like whatever "personality" Chad has

Just add Chad at the end of every foid statement and it will make sense. Quiet and mysterious Chad, nerdy Chad, smart and funny Chad.

Just add Chad at the end of every foid statement and it will make sense. Quiet and mysterious Chad, nerdy Chad, smart and funny Chad.
That is the easiest way to understand what a hole means.

That's pretty much it, you're quiet, mysterious, and oh so cute tee hee if you're a good looking guy. If not, you're awkward, aloof, and creepy.

High IQ OP. Foids are so full of bullshit they can't help but contradict themselves unknowingly.

Doesn't matter how he is, all matter is he should be chad.

Foids contradicting themselves, whats new.

quiet and mysterious guy=handsome, tall, dark, brooding guy with good bone structure and confidence who radiates idgaf energy. doesnt even have to SPEAK for women to be attracted to him. this is what they actually mean, not some weak chinned incel with aspergers and anxiety

Foids will often say they like a “quiet and mysterious guy”, but they also say they like personality and someone who can hold a conversation. If they like personality, then why tf do they like the “quiet and mysterious” guy? He is quiet, therefore you can’t know his personality, or doesn’t really have a noticeably good one, and he is “mysterious” IE boring as fuck with nothing to say. That just leaves how he looks, and BINGO, we found why they like him. His fucking face. Why have I never seen this discussed? It legit contradicts what toilets claim.
Anytime a toilet brings up a guy they like that’s “quiet and mysterious”, call them out and bring this up.

When they say "quiet/mysterious" they mean "mute male model". Due to the Halo effect the personality of someone cannot be judged without consideration of one's looks. A chad who rarely speaks is seen as quiet, mysterious, stoic and solid as a rock, while an ugly male that rarely speaks and only observes conversations is seen as creepy. An attractive man who prefers to remain silent is seen as deep while an unattractive man who is introverted is seen as a potential serial killer. The same thing: An attractive man who likes to talk is seen as interesting and full of life while an ugly man who likes to talk is seen as annoying and unmasculine. An attractive man who treats women well is seen as a gentleman while an unattractive man will be seen as a creep who has some kind of hidden agenda and probably only puts on an act in order to get into her pants. An attractive man who treats women like trash is seen as a troubled but loveable bad boy while an unattractive man who does the same thing is considered to be an ugly creep. No aspect of your intentions/character can be judged without considerations regarding your looks. Even if you have the best intentions for a woman as an ugly male everyone will suspect foul play and hidden agendas/ulterior motives to the detriment of women while an attractive male will be seen as good/noble regardless of his behavior/motives. As an ugly male you are always the villain of the story.

They like whatever "personality" Chad has
100% this.

There’s no such thing as quiet and mysterious, only high inhib.

That's pretty much it, you're quiet, mysterious, and oh so cute tee hee if you're a good looking guy. If not, you're awkward, aloof, and creepy.
High IQ OP. Foids are so full of bullshit they can't help but contradict themselves unknowingly.
quiet and mysterious guy=handsome, tall, dark, brooding guy with good bone structure and confidence who radiates idgaf energy. doesnt even have to SPEAK for women to be attracted to him. this is what they actually mean, not some weak chinned incel with aspergers and anxiety

describes jason dean from heathers perfectly, you need chad looks

Chad's personality is 6'5

You're only mysterious if you're a good looking chad. That goes along with the whole mgtow "ignore them and they suddenly chase you" theory. Massive cope because average dudes like me not interacting with foids is the same result as if I chased them. JFL.

Nice obscure boomer reference. You trying to stick it to the youngcels or what? Based if so.
I'm 25 and Heather's is not obscure, try watching stuff other than marvel

I'm 25 and Heather's is not obscure, try watching stuff other than marvel
Oh boy, you have really misread me if you think I have normie tastes in movies. And I'm about your age. And I was basically complimenting you so don't even worry about it.

Oh boy, you have really misread me if you think I have normie tastes in movies. And I'm about your age. And I was basically complimenting you so don't even worry about it.
Ah thought u were saying I'm a boomer 555

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back