Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Queen has arrived

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
(Plant worship is not against the rules)

Brugmansia

Screenshot 20210417 155410 Brave

20210417 141619
20210417 141734
20210417 164747
20210417 141723
20210417 141718
20210417 141656
20210417 141650
20210417 164804
20210417 141613
20210417 141738
20210417 164802

20210417 141619

My mum has lots of them but I never tried to get high on them. Is it worth? I heard nightshade plants can be nasty if you overdose, which is easy

My mum has lots of them but I never tried to get high on them. Is it worth? I heard nightshade plants can be nasty if you overdose, which is easy
ull prob die or go permanently insane without preparation., Even if you survive the trauma will most likely destroy you. Nightshades belong at the very top of terror trips. They are not psychedelic or get you high in a traditional sense. They are deliriants. Meaning they induce delirium thru giving you an anticholinergic toxidrome. The trips however are rly fascinating and more based because its terrifying and not yoga pants hakanumatate ayuahasca shamanic drumcircle with dreadlocked whites. There are no fake spiritual breakthroughs. Its insanity without a point. Making the plant and its users a lot more humble.

A good example of such trip is this vid starting at 10:18

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHkCLlLBPc

IMG 20210314 184903 897
BOmSCjYYWpBjxO4Knynd2 o0z3fsKLTUo6xb 97x3mc16186639890881618663974579

Attachments

• 1618663979985.JPEG
    1618663979985.JPEG
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1618663974579.JPEG
    1618663974579.JPEG
    56.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
i wanna fuck a plant

(Plant worship is not against the rules)

Brugmansia

View attachment 435395

View attachment 435383View attachment 435385View attachment 435386View attachment 435387View attachment 435388View attachment 435389View attachment 435390View attachment 435391View attachment 435392View attachment 435393View attachment 435394

View attachment 435383
Based and solanacean-pilled.
The deadly nightshade (Atropa belladonna) is one of my favorite plants. It contains Atropin which attacks/blocks the muscarinergic acetylcholine receptors of the parasympathetic nervous system (a parasympatholytic agent), it is unironically used as an antidote for chemical weapons in wars (most chemicals used in war attack/inhibit the acetylcholinesterase which leads to an accumulation of acetylcholine, their effect is countered by atropin that blocks these receptors as an anticholinergic agent) - to defend itself against chemical attacks France currently stores Atropin in masses.
The species name was also derived from belladonna (which means beautiful woman), this is because women used to put Atropin in their eyes to widen the pupils (which was possible because the muscles of the pupil in the eye are innervated by the parasympathetic nervous system). This is also the reason for its usage by opticians. See the deadly nightshade very often in the summer months in the forests and also in almost every poisonous garden around here. Here some pictures I took of them last year.
Atropa
Atropa2

Plants are a great cope tbh - I especially love carnivorous plants, parasites and poisonous plants.
plants me

Last edited:
Based and solanacean-pilled.
The deadly nightshade (Atropa belladonna) is one of my favorite plants. It contains Atropin which attacks/blocks the muscarinergic acetylcholine receptors of the parasympathetic nervous system (a parasympatholytic agent), it is unironically used as an antidote for chemical weapons in wars (most chemicals used in war attack/inhibit the acetylcholinesterase which leads to an accumulation of acetylcholine, their effect is countered by atropin that blocks these receptors as an anticholinergic agent) - to defend itself against chemical attacks France currently stores Atropin in masses.
The species name was also derived from belladonna (which means beautiful woman), this is because women used to put Atropin in their eyes to widen the pupils (which was possible because the muscles of the pupil in the eye are innervated by the parasympathetic nervous system). This is also the reason for its usage by opticians. See the deadly nightshade very often in the summer months in the forests and also in almost every poisonous garden around here. Here some pictures I took of them last year.
View attachment 435411View attachment 435412
Plants are a great cope tbh - I especially love carnivorous plants, parasites and poisonous plants.
Very high quality pic and highIQ posts. You know your pytho. Didnt know there was a black variety; as if they on their own werent frighteningly voodoolicious enough. Btw I've been fantasizing about creating some kind of 'Datura First Aid' kit; with a manual and items to trip on nightshades in a safer way. With DYI delirium treatment and symptomatic treatment a trip sitter can administer to avoid the person going ( to the ) ER / dying. Containing things like cholinergic ( agonist ) agents /substances to combat the anticholinergic activity and stuff like edible active charcoal at hand along with DYI symptomatic treatment such as ways to make sure hydration is on point and the water is properly absorbed thru some meds or methods etc . Alongside diuretics to ease the pain of urinating . Perhaps things against the fever and keep cool and maybe sedatives to calm down and reduce the heartbeat tempo. Also more secure dosing methods such as dissolving the plant material into an oil and shaking/centrifuging it for a comparably more even distribution of alkaloids. Its fun to fantasize about such things. Do you have any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Just woke up from the first nightmare I had in about a year. The plant bloomed full and started burning my house down. I fake woke up while still dreaming thinking I woke up and felt possessed nearly able to speak. Like sleep paralysis but in a dream. When I tried to get rid of her in the dream by putting it outside the plant started to mess with me with like energy fields. I also learnt that phenomena though actually empty still have impact.

Woke up in sweat

Just woke up from the first nightmare I had in about a year. The plant bloomed full and started burning my house down. I fake woke up while still dreaming thinking I woke up and felt possessed nearly able to speak. Like sleep paralysis but in a dream. When I tried to get rid of her in the dream by putting it outside the plant started to mess with me with like energy fields. I also learnt that phenomena though actually empty still have impact.

Woke up in sweat
based ERcel. These drugs either gonna fuck your mind up or open up a portal to a whole new reality

based ERcel. These drugs either gonna fuck your mind up or open up a portal to a whole new reality
A friend help bring them in. Though he is not read on deliriants he is paranormally gifted and a lot more advanced than me regarding spiritual matters. He felt it immediately and described the feelings of the presence exactly the same without me having to tell him anything. It is very ominous and powerful. Malevolent yes. Mysterious too but not comfy feel at all. I never felt such things like this before like energies and stuff but this one is so significantly present even I feel it. Its pretty interesting to feel that other kind of entities and realms exists way beyond and powerful to the human one. Like we're as humans and I am a mere baby in a playpen put there shielded by protective guardian forces cause we would be immediately devoured by entities of way higher complexity and power otherwise. I am not sure if I am the right person to enter these realms as I am not at all advanced and am easy prey. Wish I was less prideful and high ego, less naive and less stupid. so I could accept that but I probobly cant.

Last edited: