Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "The quarantine is robbing children of an education!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I was flicking through channels and I heard Tucker Carlson say this. Exactly how are kids losing an education? Most of school nowadays is just preparing you for college which in turn prepares you to be a model wage slave.

I feel like school is just a social thing

I don't learn shit, by being on school I can only observe females with good looking guys, also their degenerate conversations, which made me think the way I think now

my IQ is prob below average so it's pretty much useless

I love quarantine, don't want to go to school

People don't even fight is like they enjoy being slaves and unhappy

Am I supposed to want to go to school? lol

I agree.

And fuck school. I fucking hate school i don't learn anything useful.

why do you watch TV

I was flicking through channels and I heard Tucker Carlson say this. Exactly how are kids losing an education? Most of school nowadays is just preparing you for college which in turn prepares you to be a model wage slave.
I don't know bro I didn't learn shit in 12 years of school.

The majority of shit that you learn in school is pretty much useless and most people will quickly forget whatever they're taught after remembering it for a test. Unless you use the information you're taught on a regular basis, say if you need to remember certain math if you are an engineer, eventually you will forget it .

School is garbage, College is garbage, uni is garbage, but what they do all have in common?

They prepare you to become a submissive slave with no ambitions

It's saving some kids from getting bullied.

The majority of shit that you learn in school is pretty much useless and most people will quickly forget whatever they're taught after remembering it for a test. Unless you use the information you're taught on a regular basis, say if you need to remember certain math if you are an engineer, eventually you will forget it .
May the dark gods bring The End Times upon this gay earth.

School is garbage, College is garbage, uni is garbage, but what they do all have in common?

They prepare you to become a submissive slave with no ambitions
This is suifuel for me as I'm gonna STEMmaxx soon :feelsrope:

the kids who like learning will continue to learn amd the ones who dont will not, regardless of if they are in school or not

Wish I never went to school

most of the stuff they teach in school is kinda useless though.

based

School is only good because you learn basic from it addition, subtraction, multiplication and division also writing and reading. Other then it is useless. They don't teach you stuff that is actually useful like taxes, mortgages, savings accounts, insurance all actual life skills. Schools are too busy teaching kids useless shit for state tests so the school does not end up in probation. That is what the who school year is focused on, to pass one standardized test. Also schools are built to pass chads and stacies the beautiful people and flunk anyone ugly so they end up at a dead end job. Classes should be online only and you should not be able to know the face, name, sex, ethnicity of a student ever. I would like to see the day teachers are unemployed because personalized AI teachers now serve students all day. Then the single cat ladies won't be able to oogle at young chad or pass stacy for being a good girl and bringing in cake for the teachers birthday.

Last edited:
I would like to see the day teachers are unemployed because personalized AI teachers now serve students all day. Then the single cat ladies won't be able to oogle at young chad or pass stacy for being a good girl and bringing in cake for the teachers birthday.
Based
These retard teachers don't do anything anyway, they have one of the easiest jobs to do and they get to humiliate and bully children as much as they'd like. They fucking play the "but muh marking tests is so time consuming! :feels:" stfu foid, kill yourself. It would also stop the number of foids raping boys too.

Tucker Carlson is a white foid cuck tbh

Im so glad for this quarantine. I just cheat on all my classes and I dont have to work. Ive honestly skipped classes and i can just make uo the work in like 20 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back