Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Pussification of Videogames

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★

Just a video going over the insertion of lgbtq faggotry soy diversity agendas in modern gaming and media particularly in the west.

I don't play modern gaymes so not my problem

"the BALLS of this game description" he says about a WW2 game which is about the woke antifa army that fought to help create the shit that he is criticising, the irony

Also saying things have "balls" is pretty gay

AndyPants is a solid dude. Love his videos. Spitting the TRUTH about the gaming industry.
"the BALLS of this game description" he says about a WW2 game which is about the woke antifa army that fought to help create the shit that he is criticising, the irony
I can guarantee you, not one of the men who fought on the Allies side in WWII were expecting or wanting this hellhole we currently live in.

All videogames are degeneration except a few ones like hoi4 or pr

Probably mogged by 2D renders jfl

I need sexy big titty waifus in games.

AndyPants is a solid dude. Love his videos. Spitting the TRUTH about the gaming industry.

I can guarantee you, not one of the men who fought on the Allies side in WWII were expecting or wanting this hellhole we currently live in.
He is a girfter

As a former gamercel from the the late-90s to mid-00s. Yeah, I can tell by just looking at their 'front covers'.:feelscry:

Last edited:
They feminize characters because they thought it would sell more.

One of the creators Fire Emblem admitted to it.

There's barely any game where you play as nazi, it's giga cucked

They feminize characters because they thought it would sell more.

One of the creators Fire Emblem admitted to it.
It does end up selling more actually.