Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pure apathy of chads is astounding to me

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Imagine the type of upbringing and lack of challenge you must've had to grow up to be an apathetic person. I keep seeing stories of these retard chads who actively ruin the lives of others and compulsively do anything that benefits them in the moment.

This is almost exclusively seen in chads, they were the focal point of everything in their childhood so they keep that mindset for life, everyone caved into their needs, teachers, parents, classmates, foids, everyone you can think of. So when later in life when people are trying to live their lives, them not worshiping chad makes him feel insulted and unworthy, at the very least unimportant.

Its no surprise chads act exactly like foids. Some truly have no idea how easy they have it, and genuinely belive that showering, getting a better haircut and gym maxing is all you need to do.

Main qimg 8fa273b8ca840f94754f48cdd1b372ae

Ive seen empathetic chads. In the west and curryland. Chads come in two types. Type 1 chads are apathetic redpilled assholes. Type 2 are bluepilled empathetic nice guys (nice meaning actually nice, not what cunts mean when they say nice).

I’m apathetic but I’m no chad

Ive seen empathetic chads. In the west and curryland. Chads come in two types. Type 1 chads are apathetic redpilled assholes. Type 2 are bluepilled empathetic nice guys (nice meaning actually nice, not what cunts mean when they say nice).
They are nice in the sense that I'm "nice" to rats because I actively don't go out of my way to step on them. You can still be nice and apathetic, I may not run of civilians in a game but that doesn't mean I legitimately care and give a fuck about the civilians.

They are nice in the sense that I'm "nice" to rats because I actively don't go out of my way to step on them. You can still be nice and apathetic, I may not run of civilians in a game but that doesn't mean I legitimately care and give a fuck about the civilians.

Theres a difference between feeling empathy and doing something about it. There are some chads who feel empathy towards guys like us. But seriously what can they do? Nothing.

They cant be wing men (for obvious reasons)
They cant give you tips on what worked for them (wouldnt work for us)

Theres a difference between feeling empathy and doing something about it. There are some chads who feel empathy towards guys like us. But seriously what can they do? Nothing.

They cant be wing men (for obvious reasons)
They cant give you tips on what worked for them (wouldnt work for us)
they can stop fucking our looksmatches.