Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The punsihemtn of being non-chad

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

The doctoral student surnamed Hu of National Taiwan Normal University (now suspended from school) has feelings for her female colleague Xiaomei (pseudonym) who is also a research assistant.
Since April 2019, I have used the obscenity of being alone many times, such as forcibly hugging, kneading the buttocks, and even sending "farts".
The fart is easy to touch, is today's underwear black, when can I ㄆ ㄆ ㄆ" and other ambiguous messages, I was sued
The court finally had to pay 350,000 yuan in compensation.

Xiaomei argued in the judgment that she and Hu Nan were full-time assistants at the same research institute and would usually work in the same office.
Because they like cats, the two sometimes feed and tease stray cats in the school. Unexpectedly, since April 2019, the other party has repeatedly
Acting indecently while being alone, such as forcibly hugging from behind until feet are off the ground, kneading buttocks at least 7 times, or touching waist
Her private parts, such as the side and inner thighs, also sent messages such as "butt is easy to touch" to harass her, which made her feel offended.
Decided to sue for 994,000 yuan.

Regarding the above-mentioned allegations, Hu Nan argued that the two were in touch with each other because of their official business.
Concerned, "She once told me that she was gay, and I also had a girlfriend who had been with me for more than 10 years, but later because my parents objected
just broke up. I see her as a male, and I usually interact with her in the way I interact with my male peers. I did
Touched the edge of her left hip with a hand, but this was a same-sex greeting, not sexual harassment. "

However, the judge of the first instance of the Xinbei District Court reviewed the contents of the messages from both parties and found that Hu Nan had sent "When will you date me? (
Cannon)", "Are the sheets fighting", "Is the underwear black today", "Smack together", "I'm going to use your thighs"
"Take a photo", "When can you ㄆㄆㄆ (papapa)", "Let's pinch your PP less next time" and other messages, he wrote directly.
Asking about the color of Xiaomei's underwear, and frequently expressing sexually suggestive content such as wanting to have sex, touching her buttocks, etc.
It was a behavior that would be done to ordinary colleagues or friends, but it did not reach the level of compulsory obscene, and it was finally ruled that 200,000 yuan should be compensated.

Xiaomei was dissatisfied and filed an appeal. The collegial panel of the High Court held that Hu Nan not only harassed Xiaomei by spreading messages, but also ignored Xiaomei’s resistance many times.
He refused, forcibly hugged and kneaded his buttocks. All kinds of behaviors involved the crime of forced indecency. He was finally ordered to pay an additional 150,000 yuan, totaling 150,000 yuan.
Compensation of 350,000 yuan, the whole case is confirmed.

Cannot be bothered to read chink propaganda. Did a toilet get raped? If not IDGAF

Yea... imma just read a legal case that's been translated from Mandarin by an autotranslator...:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This post is fucking trash, it says the guy kneaded his own buttocks FFS...

How much is that in human currency?

Also let me come live in your house in China buddyboyo