Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The punishment for going for tall chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

There is a possibility you will become a giant that has to suffer with a nature that only allows you to be attracted to someone taller than you. It is fitting, really.

Bilderesultat for me and the dark lord girls 4chan

@Napoleon de Geso

HAHAHAHAAH. cucked. How tall is she. Must be at least 6'5" probably

She will eternally look for someone taller than her jfl. Won't happen, and she will be miserable because of it.

Alternatively, she could settle for someone shorter than her. She won't be attracted though, and will always be unsatisfied.

A true punishment from the lord.

Dutch men are averaging 6ft0.5. Yet the women are still picky cunts.

Honestly makes me want to commit suicide. Not even HGH could get me that kind of legs. I have to live life as a manlet while this cunt gets to be 6 foot 9 at only age 16.

She will eternally look for someone taller than her jfl. Won't happen, and she will be miserable because of it.

Alternatively, she could settle for someone shorter than her. She won't be attracted though, and will always be unsatisfied.

A true punishment from the lord.
yes
Lmfao no man is gonna want that. not even the turbo cucked soys

Lmfao no man is gonna want that. not even the turbo cucked soys

There's Men that have fethishes for tree stumps, goats and watermelons for fuck sake.

JFL when I have to fraud 6' with my shoes. I already lost.
Is it me or did she get hit by the agepill.

If I was her I would just rope

Volcel but I wouldn't

She can either:

(a) Choose a decent, intelligent, educated, caring, at least average looking man with a decent job and a fun personality who will love, care, and provide for her, but who is a bit shorter than her, or...
(b) Spend a decade looking for a gigachad taller than her, and when she finally finds him, get abused by him, belittled by him, and cheated on by him, and then cry that there are “no good men”.

She will choose (b).

Also, JFL at the father: “I’m 6’5, both my parents were are 5’6 - 5’8, so there’s some wild height gene in the family hurr durr”
His mother obviously fucked a tall gigachad and he is the offspring.

Last edited:
call me volcel but I wouldnt

She remind me of the mosnter demon girl from that spanish movie REC, ok horror movie tbh

Long legged jailbait white girls are my weakness so I'd smash.

American women have such boring names

New female taek won do champion spotted