Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Psychopath eyes & stare Is it true?

Self Harm Misery

Self Harm Misery

Greycel
So I was watching an few videos on Narcissism personality disorder and psychopathy on you tube. I was recommended directed to some other videos that touch upon the subject of the psychopath stare/eyes and the person explain that it is apparently possible in some cases to tell if someone is psychopath or has evil intentions purely just based on their eyes/ strong predator like gazes. They explain it has something to due with pupils of their eyes Not diluting and them having dead or reptilian like eyes ?!?
Is there any truth to this theory or is it pseudoscience bullshit at best??

Psychopaths look normal to me. It sounds like bullshit.

Just look in any normies eyes :feelsokman:

So I was watching an few videos on Narcissism personality disorder and psychopathy on you tube. I was recommended directed to some other videos that touch upon the subject of the psychopath stare/eyes and the person explain that it is apparently possible in some cases to tell if someone is psychopath or has evil intentions purely just based on their eyes/ strong predator like gazes. They explain it has something to due with pupils of their eyes Not diluting and them having dead or reptilian like eyes ?!?
Is there any truth to this theory or is it pseudoscience bullshit at best??
It is purely pseudoscience

I believe that you can see sadness in a person's eyes for sure though. My eyes look fucked beyond belief.

Only Non NT's have "weird looks" or "creepy vibes"

It’s not bullshit but some are so good at wearing a mask of sanity that they are simply going to be undetectable unless or until they finally get caught doing something evil or criminal.

Like the world expert on them Robert Hare has said in one of his books: “The problem with psychopaths is they don’t wear a little bell around their neck that tells you what they are”.

That said the lower functioning and or less intelligent ones will likely display the dead eyes look whereas the more intelligent scary variety are indistinguishable from a person with genuine empathy as they have expertly learned how to effectively mimic normies emotional expressions.

Last edited:
Narcissism personality disorder
IMG 5470

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back