Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The Psychology of an Incel"

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★★★

I never watch this kind of shit but I know a lot of you enjoy getting wound up about what normies say about incels so here's some red meat.

Did not click.

Also, people making videos about incels, are not normies. People making videos about incels are very sad and disturbed creatures that desperately need to feel better about their empty boring failed lives, by picking on someone whom they perceive to be worse off than them. Imagine being that pathetic.

Last edited:
Did not click.

Also, people making videos about incels, are not normies. People making videos about incels are very sad and disturbed creatures that desperately need to feel better about their empty boring failed lives by picking on someone who is worse off than them. Imagine being that pathetic.
I'm listening to it now (it's not interesting visually). The uploader has an incel voice.

Why they always talk about the rejection as if it happened just once and is only and exclusively about foids don't wanting to fuck us, they never say about the years of rejection from social circles wich resulted in total isolation, the years of humiliation and in some cases, mine as example, physical torture from normies that didn't like me and saw in me a chance to look funny for foids.

Why they never talk about the rejection in the workplace, the rejection from places that we aren't allowed to frequent, why is always about sex rejection??? When this is just a small part of the problem.

These fuckers make me want to go ER, "Oh see he is angry, he is a psychopath, he said he want to do a mass shooting, you can't help this psychopath"

I wish I could go ER in the people who talk this bullshit, ignoring all our problems and just concentrating in what will make their political views validate.

Why they always talk about the rejection as if it happened just once and is only and exclusively about foids don't wanting to fuck us, they never say about the years of rejection from social circles wich resulted in total isolation, the years of humiliation and in some cases, mine as example, physical torture from normies that didn't like me and saw in me a chance to look funny for foids.

Why they never talk about the rejection in the workplace, the rejection from places that we aren't allowed to frequent, why is always about sex rejection??? When this is just a small part of the problem.

These fuckers make me want to go ER, "Oh see he is angry, he is a psychopath, he said he want to do a mass shooting, you can't help this psychopath"

I wish I could go ER in the people who talk this bullshit, ignoring all our problems and just concentrating in what will make their political views validate.
The uploader wanted to make a video about incels because incels are a hot-button topic. He wants more views and more subscribers. As the channel already has more than 300,000 subs, it's safe to assume whoever's behind it knows the score.

I like his other videos tbh .
But its really sad to see that people/normies only ever scratch the surface when it comes to the Incel Question .
They only see the autistic mass killers and the edgelord memes .
The Majority of Incels are just lonely Men coping with edgy humour .
They dont even get to realize that the Blackpill is scientifically accurate ,
cause they get blinded by a barrage of borderline shit .
I wish they could at least try to empathize a bit more tbh .
But all they see is Alek minassian , ER and Posts about government mandated girlfriends and the Dogpill .
But i guess they will have to try to understand when our numbers are rising .

Thats the sad part about living in a Society of female supremacy tbh .
Everything is centered around feminism and every male-only Movement gets shamed into the ground unless its heavily cucked or regulated .
Its no wonder that exclusively male communities have edgy memes and talk a bit harsher tbh
its just how men talk , they take risks even in their language .
They provoke each other and banter and thats the downfall of many of those communities in the modern time ,
cause this risky behaviour will lead them to be censored by cucked Corporations like Youtube /Reddit etc .
Theres no Place for men in the future of modern society , there is only place for androgynous cucks who think about every step they take ,
every word they utter and every post they make on the internet cause it might trigger someone or hurt their precious feelings .
And so the Male Spirit will slowly die til its only a distant memory , a footnote in history .

Didn't watch video but the thumbnail says "rejection, resentment, revenge" when it should really say "ressentiment", which is the true foundation of incel psychology.

I like his other videos tbh .
But its really sad to see that people/normies only ever scratch the surface when it comes to the Incel Question .
They only see the autistic mass killers and the edgelord memes .
The Majority of Incels are just lonely Men coping with edgy humour .
They dont even get to realize that the Blackpill is scientifically accurate ,
cause they get blinded by a barrage of borderline shit .
I wish they could at least try to empathize a bit more tbh .
But all they see is Alek minassian , ER and Posts about government mandated girlfriends and the Dogpill .
But i guess they will have to try to understand when our numbers are rising .

Thats the sad part about living in a Society of female supremacy tbh .
Everything is centered around feminism and every male-only Movement gets shamed into the ground unless its heavily cucked or regulated .
Its no wonder that exclusively male communities have edgy memes and talk a bit harsher tbh
its just how men talk , they take risks even in their language .
They provoke each other and banter and thats the downfall of many of those communities in the modern time ,
cause this risky behaviour will lead them to be censored by cucked Corporations like Youtube /Reddit etc .
Theres no Place for men in the future of modern society , there is only place for androgynous cucks who think about every step they take ,
every word they utter and every post they make on the internet cause it might trigger someone or hurt their precious feelings .
And so the Male Spirit will slowly die til its only a distant memory , a footnote in history .
I share a similar sentiment as I also enjoy JCS in-depth analysis of the criminal mind during interrogations, however, this video was just a shitfest filled to the brim with inaccuracies. As for the way normies or the public eye perceives us, I can't blame them. This is literally what some members on here such as @BlkPillPres get shit on for. Whenever the subject of too much shitposting on this forum gets brought up, it's easy to tell that the overwhelming majority of this community is in favor of shitposts over actual discussions.
Try to look at this place in the eyes of a normie visiting for the first time, would this place really be something you'd to take seriously?

I share a similar sentiment as I also enjoy JCS in-depth analysis of the criminal mind during interrogations, however, this video was just a shitfest filled to the brim with inaccuracies. As for the way normies or the public eye perceives us, I can't blame them. This is literally what some members on here such as @BlkPillPres get shit on for. Whenever the subject of too much shitposting on this forum gets brought up, it's easy to tell that the overwhelming majority of this community is in favor of shitposts over actual discussions.
Try to look at this place in the eyes of a normie visiting for the first time, would this place really be something you'd to take seriously?
No way i would take it seriously as a normie tbh .
But as i said , this is the curse of all male communitites , especially on the Internet and especially if they have nothing left to lose .
I think that only a very small minority truly believes this edgy shit that is posted here at times ,
its just the way men communicate with each other , this kind of humour often emerges in all male communities .
Provocative , risky and often times borderline racist but in the end its just banter .
And i feel like this kind of communication , this kind of humour slowly dies out because everyone feels so easily offended .

There are some Normies who can empathize tho .
They are few and far between .
I can respect individuals who can empahize with any Ideology without their Ego getting in the way .
In the end its all divide and conquer and i respect people who can stand above that .

There is a high percentage of this edgy humour on this site , maybe even too much and a lot of spam tbh ,
but there are also scientific discussions , studies , experiments and heartfelt Threads which make you think .
But sadly most people only focus on the edgy side .
I enjoy both types of conversation , but to be honest , spam , edgy humour and LARPing takes overhand atm .
We should try to find a middle way tbh , some users should take more time to actually read the entire post
and not just spam quote the first answer .
There is a golden mean between shitposting and High effort and it shouldnt be just another 80/20 rule .

this video reeks of soy, muh entitlement, muh moral compass

No way i would take it seriously as a normie tbh .
But as i said , this is the curse of all male communitites , especially on the Internet and especially if they have nothing left to lose .
I think that only a very small minority truly believes this edgy shit that is posted here at times ,
its just the way men communicate with each other , this kind of humour often emerges in all male communities .
Provocative , risky and often times borderline racist but in the end its just banter .
And i feel like this kind of communication , this kind of humour slowly dies out because everyone feels so easily offended .

There are some Normies who can empathize tho .
They are few and far between .
I can respect individuals who can empahize with any Ideology without their Ego getting in the way .
In the end its all divide and conquer and i respect people who can stand above that .

There is a high percentage of this edgy humour on this site , maybe even too much and a lot of spam tbh ,
but there are also scientific discussions , studies , experiments and heartfelt Threads which make you think .
But sadly most people only focus on the edgy side .
I enjoy both types of conversation , but to be honest , spam , edgy humour and LARPing takes overhand atm .
We should try to find a middle way tbh , some users should take more time to actually read the entire post
and not just spam quote the first answer .
There is a golden mean between shitposting and High effort and it shouldnt be just another 80/20 rule .
Took the words out of my mouth. JFL at 80/20 rule transcending even Tinder :feelskek:

Did not click.

Also, people making videos about incels, are not normies. People making videos about incels are very sad and disturbed creatures that desperately need to feel better about their empty boring failed lives, by picking on someone whom they perceive to be worse off than them. Imagine being that pathetic.
Exactly, failed normies (aka cucks and feminists). Real normies only hear about incels in passing

The interview is neat, it just shows how much information the police have on incel lingo.

More blue-pilled cuckoldry nonsense, not one second as usual

Another incel in denial spewing bluepills

:feelsseriously: "an incel does not have the psychological strength to withstand rejection"
The PUA copers would like to speak with you.

Oh look, a sample size of one. That’s data! Safe to say you can extrapolate that to the entire group.

Shitty video made by a truecel who just doesnt know he's a truecel (yet).

The guy talking sounds like an IT fag.

society rejects us more then normal people we are not included in anything such as groups or seen as losers or creeps or have families that don,t want us and we are treated as less then human in everyday situations so these people who claim to understand and do documentaries on us can hop a board the fuck off train to cuntsville then get on the my dicks gone soft bus over to my wife pegs me and it hurts then catch the ferry to mom am i real man if my wife dresses up like elton john and wants me to blow her dildo

Why are they trying to associate inceldom with being psychopathic killers? Gee, I wonder.