Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

""The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." -Sally Miller Gearhart"

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Sally Miller Gearhart wrote this in "The Future - if there is one - is Female" and her work later led to the popularization of the slogan, "the future is female".

*She literally argued for what Elliott Rodger argued, female population reduction (but for men), but she's glorified as a cultural icon and progressive hero and Rodger is vilified but to be fair, Rodger did murder. But just just judging by the equivalency of what is being purported by both Rodger and Gearhart, MAJOR HYPOCRISY by society. Controlled moral outrage for feminist political agenda and against men.

Side note: It just dawned on me that Gearhart is unironically proposing using the state to enforce 80/20 Pareto principle so all us sub-human incel genetic trash / unfit specimens can be eradicated and only Chad can be allowed to exist in society for her sexual pleasure.

Hope ya'll are having a good night/morning (it's midnight where I am).

Tbh I wish. That way I either die or women will be forced to share me. Win-win

It's hard to believe quotes like this are real before you take the black pill but then you realize all women are Gearhart/Dworkin/Morgan RadFems saying publicly what all women think privately. It's like if you hooked up a megaphone to the subconscious of women's minds.

Feminism is straight from hell shit. It's a shame that the vast majority of young women have been deceived by that nasty ideology.

Feminism is straight from hell shit. It's a shame that the vast majority of young women have been deceived by that nasty ideology.
Pretty sure all cancers are caused by feminism

One day, men's rights backed by incel brotherhood with overthrow gynocratic tyranny. It's not a tin foil / crack pot pipe dream. It'll happen and when it does, patriarchy will be restored and women dethroned from their undeserved/privileged elevation in society (colloquially "the pussy pedestal")

Cucks
All women must be killed instead:feelsthink:

Cucks
All women must be killed instead:feelsthink:

No, we must take them out to dinnER. I will be a gentleman and tREat hER. I REspect women.

Of course she looks ugly.

It is not only evil but stupid. As if 10% of men are enough to let a nation thrive. BetterBachelor brought recently a video of how an "only female" workspace works - bankrupt after a short time because of bringing endless vanity into it. And when all these guys are Chads, all are lusted after - even when hypergamy will then see a 9.5 as average - so they have no real motivation to increase wealth and resources. In the end, you have like hedonistic end times of Rome for a short time and then everything is falling apart.

I
Of course she looks ugly.

It is not only evil but stupid. As if 10% of men are enough to let a nation thrive. BetterBachelor brought recently a video of how an "only female" workspace works - bankrupt after a short time because of bringing endless vanity into it. And when all these guys are Chads, all are lusted after - even when hypergamy will then see a 9.5 as average - so they have no real motivation to increase wealth and resources. In the end, you have like hedonistic end times of Rome for a short time and then everything is falling apart.

Lol, women aren't thinking about the structural foundation of civilization when advocate mass male-democide. They're just imagining the next Chad they're going to fuck.