Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The prophecy of inceldom.

This is it.

This will be the moment that the :blackpill: turns :whitepill:
The last twenty-five years men forced into exile like all of us here ventured out to find the answers to our collective damnation, in the beginning, we called this venture the blackpill, but if I must speak for myself ever so humbly here, there will be a day we shall all call it the triumph of will itself. :feelsjuice:

A fairly Nietzschean post...

I plan to write a book titled "The End to Ideals" one day. It is a response to Hegelian and Schopenhaurean philosophy.

This end is the purpose, it is the striving to and from the nexus in time and space.

Unwanted? Undesirable? Unaccustomed? Unaccountable?
I like how you think good sir, very nice. :feelsjuice::yes::yes::yes::feelzez:

You're right, most of the world doesn't know now, but I assure you, once the collapse of the western neoliberal sphere begins it will come to know the very meaning of incel men very quickly as the millions of men who this society has condemned to a life of hell rise up out of that hell swallowing up the entire land and those who have in a merciless fashion reduced our lives to nothing, it will be poetic justice when the ranks of millions of oppressed men band together on that occasion. We're very numerous and our ranks grow yearly, ever wonder why your Reddit board never runs out of new material 24/7?
It's interesting how they blame the Western order of being patriarchic and opprressive while ignoring how the Western neoliberal shit is exactly what is protecting them from incels right now lol
It has been shown that it is possible to go back, I mean look at taliban a group of men armed with guns overthrowing their globohomo government and removing foid's right all in a short period of time and no country did a thing to stop them, you could say it is possible because the military didn't fight back and they shared a religion, the same can happen anywhere in the world however men will share their inceldom and their hate towards society not religion as the number of sexlessness and single males rise as men lose hope in women and harbor bitterness against how they are treated in a gynocentric society they won't defend it and so it will come eventually
It happened so many times. History is not progressive and linear. It is circular. Remember that.

In later Rome women were becoming over priced and men over inflated. They had a financial economy and widespread wealth and degeneracy. Then the invasions happened and the final collapse taking all the European population back to nearly stoneage with de-emancipation of women, the destruction of burocracy and barter instead of money or finance based economy

Last edited:
It's interesting how they blame the Western order of being patriarchic and opprressive while ignoring how the Western neoliberal shit is exactly what is protecting them from incels right now lol

It happened so many times. History is not progressive and linear. It is circular. Remember that.

In later Rome women were becoming over priced and men over inflated. They had a financial economy and widespread wealth and degeneracy. Then the invasions happened and the final collapse taking all the European population back to nearly stoneage with de-emancipation of women, the destruction of burocracy and barter instead of money or finance based economy
The more interesting thing is they refuse to see incels as a direct consequence of modern neoliberalism itself, they're still stuck in that Francis Fukuyama cold war mentality that neoliberalism is the best possible world final be all ideology for the entire planet even though you can see the deterioration of such a system everywhere having the largest amount of economic inequality, internal divisions, or social inequity. They honestly believe that their current system of hegemony is near perfect within their socially utopian mindsets even though in reality all so-called utopias meet horrifying ends, but that is what these people are, ignorant social utopian ideologues which is why they need their safe spaces along with mass censorship because it terrifies them to death to be confronted by something that is completely opposite of their own groupthink which they have wrapped their entire pathetic individual identities around.

Even before ancient Rome in neolithic societies or earlier, purely matriarchal societies are always doomed to failure, either the outcast men of such societies internally form coalitions killing off the top male segments of the tribe followed by viciously enslaving the women afterward, or an external outside foreign tribe comes in killing off all the males practically doing the same as the end result. The modern neoliberal elite is some of the most ignorant assholes to have ever befallen humanity, either through eugenics or depopulation methods they really do think that they can control a majority of men reduced to inceldom transforming us into mindless consumers, tax mules, or even celibate laborers, understanding human nature or even human history throughout the time their line of thinking can only be surmised as being a grand delusion bound for inevitable failure. :feelsjuice: :yes::yes:

Last edited:
Francis Fukuyama
He was a legit deluded retard
They honestly believe that their current system of hegemony is near perfect
Yes however some of them think our system is inherently exploitative and patriarchic OMG
The modern neoliberal elite is some of the most ignorant assholes to have ever befallen humanity
Yes. The worst plague upon humanity was the secular/leftard/feminist/internationalist elite that took control of the West after 1968. They already see the pieces falling down and they are crapping their pants that the abomination of a society they created will soon be destroyed, deeply questioned, attacked, undermined
either the outcast men of such societies internally form coalitions killing off the top male segments of the tribe followed by viciously enslaving the women afterward, or an external outside foreign tribe comes in killing off all the males practically doing the same as the end result.
Yes just look at Rome vs the Visigoths

Last edited:
No man. Barbarism means competition, violence, brute strength, force and raw sexual prowess. All this favors the genetic elite, i.e., Chad. Chad can hunt, fuck and fight. Incels and normies on the other hand are physically weaker and less virile, which makes them more reliant on accumulation of resources and comfortable shelter.

Barbarism would crush incels because we are physically weaker than Chads. We don't have the genetics to be warriors and fighters.

What you describe is the advanced stage of civilization where people are ruined by comfort.
But there are many more incels than chads. Quantity beats quality.

But there are many more incels than chads. Quantity beats quality.
Indeed, conflict is a numbers game, the larger numbers always win no matter how sophisticated, advanced, or presumptuous the minority feels about and sees themselves as. :feelsdevil:

He was a legit deluded retard

Yes however some of them think our system is inherently exploitative and patriarchic OMG

Yes. The worst plague upon humanity was the secular/leftard/feminist/internationalist elite that took control of the West after 1968. They already see the pieces falling down and they are crapping their pants that the abomination of a society they created will soon be destroyed, deeply questioned, attacked, undermined

Yes just look at Rome vs the Visigoths
Yes, all of their thinkers in the end are some kind of crazy delusional neurotic.

Just wait until they find out what real tyranny, oppression, and hell look like, the entire world is about to get very interesting soon enough. :feelsdevil:

They're crapping their pants because the monstrosity or leviathan they have created they are fast losing control over, like a sorcerer who has created a golem to be his slave, but where instead the golem turns on his master swallowing him whole.

Human history is cyclical where we are now at the coming end of a very long cycle.

Our time has come.

Soon they will see what it means to wage real warfare
The entire world will end with a procession of hysterical laughter for that is what we do towards ClownWorld every single day, there is no reason for us to do anything currently, when your enemy is slicing their own throat don't interfere. Just sit back and laugh for now before the proceeding darkness finally arrives. Our hysterical laughter as society and civilization collapses all around us will be our revolutionary act, at least in the very beginning. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
They're crapping their pants because the monstrosity or leviathan they have created they are fast losing control over, like a sorcerer who has created a golem to be his slave, but where instead the golem turns on his master swallowing him whole.
Yes i just hope the globohomo demons won't try a final hit in order to keep their power (maybe war with Russia or globohomo dictatorship)
Human history is cyclical where we are now at the coming end of a very long cycle.
Yes the Western Christian cycle

Cope is strong boyo :feelshaha::feelshaha:

There are more exiled outcast men today than there has been in the four thousand plus years of human history or civilization combined, you doubters are a funny lot. :feelsEhh::yes:
:bigbrain:

Yes i just hope the globohomo demons won't try a final hit in order to keep their power (maybe war with Russia or globohomo dictatorship)

Yes the Western Christian cycle
It is my personal opinion they're now in a global controlled demolition mode in containing the global chaos about to unfold, think of it on the lines of the total destruction of everything which basically is what their global reset implies from the get-go. How will they do it is anybody's best guess, they have ample amounts of options to choose from being the current masters of this world, however, ultimately whatever they choose from here on out will contain much of nothing as the chaos of it all will outwit them no matter what they do, still, they're arrogant being power-driven where that's not going to stop them from trying anything to stay in power. Not just the end of the western Christian dominion, this my fren, is the beginning of the end concerning human civilization itself, the end of everything. I like to call it the end of human history. What comes next is that the animalistic savagery of us all will resurface bringing the world into a dark age for the next five hundred years at least, my own interpretation of current events anyways.

:feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
It is my personal opinion they're now in a global controlled demolition mode in containing the global chaos about to unfold, think of it on the lines of the total destruction of everything which basically is what their global reset implies from the get-go. How will they do it is anybody's best guess, they have ample amounts of options to choose from being the current masters of this world, however, ultimately whatever they choose from here on out will contain much of nothing as the chaos of it all will outwit them no matter what they do, still, they're arrogant being power-driven where that's not going to stop them from trying anything to stay in power. Not just the end of the western Christian dominion, this my fren, is the beginning of the end concerning human civilization itself, the end of everything. I like to call it the end of human history. What comes next is that the animalistic savagery of us all will resurface bringing the world into a dark age for the next five hundred years at least, my own interpretation of current events anyways.

:feelsdevil::yes:
Christian West basically created a civilization for half the World. Probably the far East will survive

Mutual assured destruction. :feelsdevil::yes:
I think the Great reset is mainly thought to be the last attempt to save what can be saved of the Western demonic degeneracy. They want to digitalize everything, control everything etc in order to keep this abomination living a little bit more. However this shit based on femminism, progressivism, linear progressive view of history, scientism, materialism etc will fail, will crumble, will collapse. All the premises are fallacious and are about to explode together.

I just think the far East is not so degenerate so maybe that civilization will survive

I think the Great reset is mainly thought to be the last attempt to save what can be saved of the Western demonic degeneracy. They want to digitalize everything, control everything etc in order to keep this abomination living a little bit more. However this shit based on femminism, progressivism, linear progressive view of history, scientism, materialism etc will fail, will crumble, will collapse. All the premises are fallacious and are about to explode together.

I just think the far East is not so degenerate so maybe that civilization will survive
Sure, I agree with all of that, and yes, the current west is obviously on the verge of internal collapse, but what I'm saying is that they'll attempt to bring down the Far East with the west just to save face. Whether such an attempt is successful or not only time can reveal.

Mutual assured destruction whether it's nuclear, biological, or economic seems to be in the playing cards. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Bro one shot and you kill anyone with "good genetics" lol. The existence of civilization, weapons and medicine is a constant struggle against nature. And this exists, because a group of incels in the past, they got fed up with how a big chad monopolized all the females and killed him, lol:panties:
Tell me that you are alive please :fuk:

As for several decades now, women have treated men as strangers forced into reckless hostile exile so shall women one day feel the same sentiment when they find out that there aren't any men left wanting to maintain the society that they now fully possess, on a long enough timeline we eventually come round full circle. :feelsjuice:
Yes. It is inevitable that this sort of behavior of theirs can not, and will not, sustain itself !