Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The proper mindset to have when seeing foids in the gym while gymceling.

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
That foid is so hot but she would never be with a ugly autistic fuck like me:no:
Vl1sypu68uwa1

I could fucking destroy her with my bare hands :yes:
End of evangelion choke

The best mindset is to never go there in the first place.

Take creepshots of whores jiggling their ass and titties in tight slutty yoga pants and bras.

Half the time the whores are filming themselves and posting on tiktok anyway, so idfk why society think it's so creepy for me taking a pic of their flappy roast beef flopping in my face distracting men from focusing on lifting.

It's only fair for me to creepshot and fap to it later. Bitch should be grateful and thanking me for not slapping her ass and jizzing down her cunt then-and-there as God intended

Half the time the whores are filming themselves and posting on tiktok anyway, so idfk why society think it's so creepy for me taking a pic of their flappy roast beef flopping in my face distracting men from focusing on lifting.

It's only fair for me to creepshot and fap to it later. Bitch should be grateful and thanking me for not slapping her ass and jizzing down her cunt then-and-there as God intended
I concur

Never seen a single foid film in my gym, probably a city slicker thing.