Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Prodigal Son Returns

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

I am the physical manifestation of autism
★★★★★
Kurt Cobain was the antichrist, and I am Satan.

We getting lit tonight bois :shock:

Let's burn this mother fucker down :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I finally tried that Italian pizza place nearby, and it is SOOO GOOD MANG!! :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Green Chili is a staple where I live, so I picked up one cheese, and one green chili with chicken and onions. Was nut worthy ngl :shock:

Whataburger has some mother fucking good nigger burgers as well, holy fucking jesus christ.

Should I troll more useless whores on normal nudes? I'm feeling savage as fu k tonight :chad::chad::chad:

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@Ron.Belgrade
@Fat Link

Tagging the homies :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@clocked is a new based user as well. That mother fucker calls sluts out on their vile and wicked ways. Salute to you brother :dab:

@clocked is a new based user as well. That mother fucker calls sluts out on their vile and wicked ways. Salute to you brother :dab:
more on the way soon. blackpill had to humble me again today a little too hard

@Ghostface also has a fucking based name and avi pick. Scream 1 and 3 are my favorites :feelsokman:

more on the way soon. blackpill had to humble me again today a little too hard
Only because you were chosen to lead the way to incelia paradise :feelsautistic:

@ColdBoy posts based glowing threads that I deeply respect. Fuck these faggot normies and their blown out wives.

Let's start a fucking riot that has all the normie scum in upheaval! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

@ INCEL Tears

I will post your wives and girlfriends on here, and I will use their holes. Make no mistake.