Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with u/ShredTheBlackpill saying he needs to take a break to humanize himself cuz he's a government shill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
That's what he did

He showed his posts to his mom or something? jfl

i mean that you are mean, as in rude
Wow. Just wow. That's a big accusation to make against me. Are you sure you really mean what you're saying to me?

@TheSecondComing what are your thoughts on this

He actually showed the posts to a couple of foids and expected that they would suck his dick for shredding the blackpill and exposing incels. But it didn't go as planned. Instead they laughed at him and went home to suck Chad's dick. That's why ShredTheBlackpill stopped shredding.

dont go full autistic boyos

Who is he tbh

He actually showed the posts to a couple of foids and expected that they would suck his dick for shredding the blackpill and exposing incels. But it didn't go as planned. Instead they laughed at him and went home to suck Chad's dick. That's why ShredTheBlackpill stopped shredding.
High iq. Maybe he even took it a step further and went psycho after she rejected him then violently raped her, and now he has a rape case to deal with.

You can’t humanize something that isn’t human