Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with the "I see ugly guys with hot women all the time walking the streets"-argument

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
We all know this bluepilled argument.

The obvious problem is: walking next to someone in the street doesn't mean you're having sex with them. Unless they're holding hands or kissing, the guy could be:
- A friend
- A gay friend
- A brother
- A coworker
- An uncle
- A cousin
- A father
Etc.

All of that is far more likely. Attractive foids have like 30 orbiters on average, of course it's statistically more possible that the guy they're walking down the street with is just one of them rather than a lover (especially if he significantly uglier).

But of course bluepillers won't accept this, because they want to sell you the dream world where "muh personality" is the most important and that everything is our fault and that we have to change and we can also get a 9/10 Stacy by just being "kind".

I know this is blackpill 101 and an exhausted topic that is pointless debating bluepillers on, but new members might not have considered this.

Yeah it's quite obvious.
Siblings and cousins alike mog me to oblivion, so when I'm in public with them it'd be retarded for people to have that misconception.

It doesn't change the fact, that ugly people on average have lower chance of finding a mate than average looking person.

The obvious problem is: walking next to someone in the street doesn't mean you're having sex with them. Unless they're holding hands or kissing, the guy could be:
- A friend
- A gay friend
- A brother
- A coworker
- An uncle
- A cousin
- A father
Etc.

All of that is far more likely. Attractive foids have like 30 orbiters on average, of course it's statistically more possible that the guy they're walking down the street with is just one of them rather than a lover (especially if he significantly uglier).

But of course bluepillers won't accept this, because they want to sell you the dream world where "muh personality" is the most important and that everything is our fault and that we have to change and we can also get a 9/10 Stacy by just being "kind".

I know this is blackpill 101 and an exhausted topic that is pointless debating bluepillers on, but new members might not have considered this.
and also another thing i notice about "them", those guys are never autistic, never high inhib, never shy and introverted, never mentally ill in any way, shape or form, THEY ARE ALWAYS NEUROTYPICAL, OPEN LOW INHIB, AND OFTEN ARE THUGMAXXED/

Male beauty is constantly being demeaned, and most people, especially most women, consider the vast majority of men to be ugly while believing that the vast majority of women are attractive.

- A friend
- A gay friend
- A brother
- A coworker
- An uncle
- A cousin
- A father
Etc.

I never see uglt men with attractice foids BUT i see ugly men with UGLY foids A LOT. I was coping by thinking that the manority of men are incels, but this is simply false.

The majority of men are sexhavers, and realising this has made me go insane. The fact that i would be a sexhaver if i was NT is the most brutal one.

Those are minimum requiremenrs to get a gf:

NT
5/10
170cm

I see people who match this criteria daily with becky gfs. The majority of men in fact match rhose 3 criterias so they are sexhavers. Those who dont match at least 1 of those things is automatically incel. If dossnt match more than 1 - it never began.