Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The problem with Swimmingcels

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I like swimming in swimming pools and see it as an alternative to the gym. Swimming is a sport that I like very much, and in general it is refreshing and relieving stress from everyday day.

On the other hand, I see young couples everywhere, girls in bikinis with half their ass sticking out. And I cannot look away because they are everywhere. Sometimes in front of me. Not only does it give me an erection, but once again it reminds me of what I never had and never will have.

Over for swimmingcels

I used to dislike getting wet in the pool but a week ago a swimmaxxed in a nice pool and it was pretty refreshing i agree. Especially in summer.

I haven’t swam in so long

Is it good cardio ?
Swimming is one of the most effective ways to burn fat and gain muscles at the same time. It is without a doubt, an excellent workout.

I'd wish there would be a male only Swimming pool, though.

I like swimming but the water has got super cold

i live in an apartment with a pool. i pass by once a day just to see if anybody is swimming in it. if i see a group of teen girls or young girls swimming then i go back home and gather up some laundry then head to the laundromat. i pretend im waiting for clothes and just look at the girls from the tiny window that sees directly to the pool area. A lot of the times i get to see pristine ass cheeks and nipple slips. Girls like to play pranks and pull down each other's bottoms for some reason. A lot of the younger girls pull their top too far when they get out of the pool or the top is too loose and it gets out of place so you see nubile breasts and tiny nipples.

No. I don't necessarily just want to see them because I'm watching all the stuff I will never get to touch and suck on just like OP mentioned HOWEVER it is better than just staying in my room and jacking off to Princess Peach.

I like swimming in swimming pools and see it as an alternative to the gym. Swimming is a sport that I like very much, and in general it is refreshing and relieving stress from everyday day.

On the other hand, I see young couples everywhere, girls in bikinis with half their ass sticking out. And I cannot look away because they are everywhere. Sometimes in front of me. Not only does it give me an erection, but once again it reminds me of what I never had and never will have.
Time to lowinhibmaxx :feelsohh:

I cant swim, when I was young I was paranoid by large quantities of water.