Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with soccercels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
What position would u play in football?

Defense. I'm not skilled enough for forward position, but i'm just aggressive and fast enough for defense

that depended on who i was playing with

When I was a kid, I had much better shot than other smallcels and although we didn't have positions I'd mostly play in the mid and Longshot. When puberty kicked in I became a fatcel, and I had to play in defence or in the goal. I still loved attacking but when I tried I was tired and couldn't move around before the match started.
At the time we started to go on a bigger pitch I cutted a bit and 15kmaxxed and we had some school matches where I'd play fb, and although it is tiresome it was most involving.
Long story short, if I became a real player, i wouldn't play football cos it's over in general and it's over because I have no talent. Only things I had going for me are vision, pass and shot. I like watching players like Messi and de Bruyne, although I rarely played such position myself. Also I'm a pacecel, my Accel would peak at around 25kmh, but it's over in modern football with this. Also it's over because I read that speed is mostly genetic. Inceldom is also contribution to it, because I heard ilicic didn't play against PSG cos he had depression and was coping in his motherland. Soccer is an interesting topic for me, but what about you neymarcel?

Goalie since my endurance sucks these day

Defensive midfielder/right back :dab:

I heard ilicic didn't play against PSG cos he had depression and was coping in his motherland.
I went to Google ilicic n found this
He refuted the claims though but it cud be him beta whiteknighting to save his reputation

I'm a manlet and suck at scoring. So probably full-back or central midfield.

centerback i guess (im terrible)

I went to Google ilicic n found this
He refuted the claims though but it cud be him beta whiteknighting to save his reputation
Brootal. Imagine being a top class football player, moneymaxx, statusmaxx, Atalantamaxx, being good looking on top of that and it's still over for him.

Defense, i was a really good defender when i played with friends even though im a skeleton
Defense, i was a really good defender when i played with friends even though im a skeleton
Cool I should put you in the 5 a side
Cool I should put you in the 5 a side

I played defender

In organized soccer I used to play fullback and winger. I just play rec leagues now

It really depends.

I'm actually a good goal-keeper and have been a goalie for majority of my life.
Then puberty hit me late and I got a lot faster, thus developed an interest for Center Forward (striker).

I'm awful at defending/midfield.

keeper probably they would aways throw me at this position back when I played it as kid but I suck on it too so I'd rather just watch

4th official where you get to hold up the substitutes board and added time.