Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The problem with Simping and working hard for unreachable goals.

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
I was watching a video of a BP youtuber who was talking about hard work, when i so suddenly asked myself why there are wo many simps these days, and obviously a major reason is the internet and male loneliness but I think these are just the enablers, not the symtoms. I was thinking "Is a big part of me being an Incel because I never 'simped'?" That said, im not saying you shouldnt like a girl that you actually love, but this everlasting "crawling into the ass" of a female and "playing the White Knight" never sticked to me.

I ask myself now "What is it that makes these people simp so much" they throw thousands of dollars to Onlyfans and Twitch Streamers, defend random girls on SM if someone said something critical to them, beliving to be in a relationship with someone - who actually doesnt know of their "partners" existence.

I belive ultimately it is because hard work didnt get these people far, they seem overseen, not regarded, obviously lost and turn to this imaginary Mission of "If I give her MORE then the next guy, I will succeed not HIM!" When in reality the girl is now showered with thousands and millions of gratifications, which ultimately turned them into the Modern Women and thus actually creating morr Simps.

So, do you HAVE to be a Simp? Apparently so, because if you dont you end up not even looked up whatsoever, and thus not in the group of guys she could choose from. Also a reason why "Looksmaxxing" and "NoFap" are copes.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZxtVqGt-o&t=2077s

I think the Video is worth a watch to understand the Simpconomy better and also why Gen Z feels so desperate to even try "working hard".

Working hard was always a thing. Now, neetfags sassy femoids are living as foid-like parasites.

Filthy communists.

Simping is done by males who can't get females naturally, and hard work is only worth it if there's a reward for it at the end

Exactly, part of the reason for simpdom is the nebulous bluepilled ideology that being 'nice' and 'respectful' to foids (ie. a simp) is good in itself, should be done even without a reward, and will all the same get you laid

Hence, simps race to try and be more respectful towards foids, even with no end-goal or sexual tension (bc they aren't good-looking)

This is what the ITcel ideology of being 'respectful' and having a 'good personality' means in practice, people try to become the biggest simps, paypigs, etc., and at the most they get headpats and praise to keep them going. But they have no assurance of any actual, serious goal, and act as if it's something good in itself, when it's just pathetic

This is another reason why bluepilled ideology is a cancer