Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Problem with self improvement meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Telling an incel that all he needs to get women is take a shower, go to the gym, improve their looks, spam approach, "work on personality," etc don't get that if you haven't already done everything possible then you are a volcel. Telling these incels to do these things in order to get laid is like telling a poor/homeless person to go get a job so that he can go and get rich. Yeah because jobs are plentiful for homeless people with no skills in a horrible economy. And that job will automatically make him rich, not require him to work 80 hours per week to afford the cheapest one bedroom apartment. You don't think he has already tried!?!?!?!? And just because alot of people are rich or middle class doesn't mean that every guy can be at that level. And yes, I am comparing inceldom to homelessness. I have already proved in another thread that chronic loneliness is arguably the biggest death blow to anyones happiness in another thread.

I had the personality shit, its extremely vague. Your personality is due to a mix of genetic and environmental factors, saying you can undo years of conditioning by reading books is stupid.

I had the personality shit, its extremely vague. Your personality is due to a mix of genetic and environmental factors, saying you can undo years of conditioning by reading books is stupid.
Of course movies work much better! Just sit in front of the tv bro and rot but if you watch movies with women in it, its productive time

Of course movies work much better! Just sit in front of the tv bro and rot but if you watch movies with women in it, its productive time
Just watch women through the idiot box theory