Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Problem With Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
is that they bite from the hand that feeds them.

Nikki Haley 2020: "Donald Trump has always put America first and he has earned four more years as president."

Nikki Haley 2021: "I would not run if Trump ran"

Nikki Haley 2023: "You should know this about me, I don't put up with bullies and when you kick back it hurts them more if you're wearing heels. I'm Nikki Haley and I'm running for president"

Trump 2024

[Politician] will totally fix things up, bro! That aid he's sending to our staunch [conversative/liberal/democratic] ally Israel is perfectly justified! :lul:

[Politician] will totally fix things up, bro! That aid he's sending to our staunch [conversative/liberal/democratic] ally Israel is perfectly justified! :lul:
He might not totally fix things up, but he's better than your other alternatives; he is the only one willing to shake up the establishment.

Only semi decent thing about DeathSantis was he wasn't as harsh about vaccine mandates and masks during the scamdemic.

He did lock down the state at first, and actively promoted the vaccine.

Both of them are neocon scum (as is Trump btw). Fuck them.

Only semi decent thing about DeathSantis was he wasn't as harsh about vaccine mandates and masks during the scamdemic.

He did lock down the state at first, and actively promoted the vaccine.
Very true. Personally, I think DeSantis is far superior to Haley but Trump is superior to both.

Trump would be the best candidate for sure. I just don't think ((they)) will let him win.

Trump would be the best candidate for sure. I just don't think ((they)) will let him win.
JFL. Trump for the entirety of his presidency did nothing but suck zionist jew dick. Fuck him.

eh any US president is an kike/elitist puppet ,but trump to some extent was decent

Nikki is out of her prime. She shouldn’t be president.

She was cute a few years ago but has since hit the wall hard.
GettyImages-1048023664.jpg

They look so happy together in this picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back