Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with outherebrothers

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@outherebrothers u should make yt vids where u talking about your infamous stories and enlighten us with your knowledge and wisdom for us youngcels tbh.

He already does...

He already does...
Can u link me to his channel? I can't find it. I've seen some of his vids b4 didn realise he did da story ting

One shoutout on FakecelandBBC’s livestream and now he thinks he’s better than everyone :feelshaha:

Wtf? Is that really him? Who managed to obtain those images and what is the context behind them?

U gotta remember he is old and was alive before 2012. The one with him sitting down especially looks old. And the other one could possibly be a friend as I think I remember him saying he has some sort of a social circle.

Whether he has had gf just based off his looks he is welcome here imo. He is still a 3/10.

That's a problem

Wtf? Is that really him? Who managed to obtain those images and what is the context behind them?

U gotta remember he is old and was alive before 2012. The one with him sitting down especially looks old. And the other one could possibly be a friend as I think I remember him saying he has some sort of a social circle.

Whether he has had gf just based off his looks he is welcome here imo. He is still a 3/10.

It’s him, his pics been floating around for a while

I give him a pass because even at TallFag status he isn’t Tyrone

Plus he puts out some of the best blackpill content

But he’s a failed normie not a truecel

Yea if @FACEandLMS isnt lying. He was able to lick out a bit before tinder (beta bux a single mom) but hasn’t got shit in YEARS

It’s him, his pics been floating around for a while

I give him a pass because even at TallFag status he isn’t Tyrone

Plus he puts out some of the best blackpill content

But he’s a failed normie not a truecel
Failed normie? What makes u think that
Yea if @FACEandLMS isnt lying. He was able to lick out a bit before tinder (beta bux a single mom) but hasn’t got shit in YEARS
Ye and he has had relatable experiences to me like gettin laughed at in the street and just gettin treated badly by foids in genera

Even if he were to ascend after 2012 he'd be welcome here still cuz of his looks and experience with women

Last edited:
He’s had relationships

Just can’t stay in one without getting cucked by Chad
That was before tinder era tho that he had relationships. And one of them was a single mom. He's had nothing since then so I wouldn't say he's a failed normie

he’s literally had a white gf before

That was before tinder era tho that he had relationships. And one of them was a single mom. He's had nothing since then so I wouldn't say he's a failed normie

I like Face

But I also like calling him FakecelandBBC JFL :feelskek:

I’m gonna watch JewFlicks

@outherebrothers u should make yt vids where u talking about your infamous stories and enlighten us with your knowledge and wisdom for us youngcels tbh.
Can't be fucked to do that tbh Bro, maybe one day.

Put yourself out there,brother.