Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with neets.me

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
The problem with neets.me is that most threads (even in the cafe) are unfunny shitposts made by greycels.Here most users are actually funny .But i guess that is the fate of every big forum

These cross-forum posts are getting ridiculous :feelswhere:

i tried making an account in lookmaxx.org but i got bored very fast and didn't post more than 10 posts. i think it's about what place you're really used to.

The problem with neets.me is that you're in it.

Oh and Haruhi is a tranny

Everyone on neets.me is a tranny
It's amazing how incels, looksmax, and NEETS are all under the same site owner, but one is for straight incel males, the other is for normies and gay males, and the last is for bums and transexuals.

It's one giant psychological experiment.

The problem with incels.is is that I'm not allowed to express myself as a cute princess. So princessphobic. :hax:

Based.

I don't think there are any legit trannies on neets.net. I think it's more of a chill version of incels.is. The moderators on there are extremely based. It's just a site of rotters who don't have anything better to do, it is actually kind of similar to this site, but the users there are more mature than here.

And Haruhi is just taking the piss.
ok, tranny.