Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with Must-Read Content

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Wtf I was litterally thinking they should add something like dat a few days ago.

I think it's a rlly good addition to the forum the admin(s) have been makin lots of great improvements to this place recently

Last edited:
That's cool man

yeah and where is the problem

That is really sad man, here is another reply.
Thank you so much.

I'm aware that this is quite a big ask due to the stricter postmaxxing rules in OffTopic, but may you please give me just one more reply?

Thank you so much.

I'm aware that this is quite a big ask due to the stricter postmaxxing rules in OffTopic, but may you please give me just one more reply?
Nah it is fine, I will give you another reply. A nice benefit the sewers gave was an added safety blanket in cases that your percentage might ever grow too high. I will certainly use it if such a problem for me would ever arise.

Nah it is fine, I will give you another reply. A nice benefit the sewers gave was an added safety blanket in cases that your percentage might ever grow too high. I will certainly use it if such a problem for me would ever arise.
Thank you I really appreciate it. By the way, since the sewers was made, which are you using more atm, OffTopic or the sewers?

some of your threads need to be in that place man

Hey they removed Media from the front page what's up with that

All my content is must read

Sewer thread tbh but true

So what’s the problem with it then

"must-read content" should just redirect to the sewers

still tryin' to be mod fam?