Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the problem with money as an incel

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
if you buy something you have to trust that the other person will give you what is promised

but as a truecel you will often get unfair treatment and they will try to scam you

for example when you pay a deposit for an appartment they will maybe not give it back to you

or when you sell somebody your appartment under the condition that they will for example also buy your furniture, they will keep telling you that they will give you the money once they have the key but then once the contracts are signed they will block you and you will never get your money

when you buy something from the store and the item does not work and then you go to the store to complain about it you will often be ignored and they will not believe you because you have no proof.

In all those situations somebody who would look better would get fairer treatment and less stress.

And these situations will accumulate as you will grow up, you have to do more work to get the same treatment and in the end you might have to even buy a lawyer just because you look bad.

On top of that you are depressed and might not even have the energy to go through all the stress with lawyers and then you are sitting in the rain.

Last edited:
This is a very weak argument. But there are some good points in it that I conclude make it worth reading.

I don't have any bills to pay but I still want a job for the money to pay for copes, I want to buy a manuel tredmill so I can run without going outside.

I don't have any bills to pay but I still want a job for the money to pay for copes, I want to buy a manuel tredmill so I can run without going outside.
Yeah only normies exercise in front of other people. Who tf does that? :feelshaha: