Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The problem with looksmaxxing in society is that everyone is trying to tell a product first.

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
What even is the point of trying to improve yourself when theres snake oil at everyturn. The other day I did a bit of reading at ways to improve my awful skin. :)bluepill:, I know, bones is all) I still wanted to try to remedy my scars that makes me look like I've been blasted with birdshot.

I read some articles and god, it's just snake oil at every turn. You can't get a straight answer anywhere so youre basically forced to waste hundreds of dollars on random shit until you get lucky. No one will be honest, it's all just people trying to push their miracle working bullshit and you can't even be angry at the false advertising because "some products don't work for some skin types." Jfl that improving yourself is richcel only in 2021. And this concept applies for hair maxing and other things as well. By the end of this little excursion I was so frustrated and angry I said screw it and hopped on the .co. It's nice to have a refuge based on honesty, pretty rare nowadays.

You're invariably right. I have a skin condition that has left me hospitalized a few times, and I scoff at people that have tried to vouch for "organic" products that are supposed to be the "end all, be all" to my malady. I wish they could walk a mile in my shoes.

What even is the point of trying to improve yourself when theres snake oil at everyturn. The other day I did a bit of reading at ways to improve my awful skin. :)bluepill:, I know, bones is all) I still wanted to try to remedy my scars that makes me look like I've been blasted with birdshot.

I read some articles and god, it's just snake oil at every turn. You can't get a straight answer anywhere so youre basically forced to waste hundreds of dollars on random shit until you get lucky. No one will be honest, it's all just people trying to push their miracle working bullshit and you can't even be angry at the false advertising because "some products don't work for some skin types." Jfl that improving yourself is richcel only in 2021. And this concept applies for hair maxing and other things as well. By the end of this little excursion I was so frustrated and angry I said screw it and hopped on the .co. It's nice to have a refuge based on honesty, pretty rare nowadays.
Trying to find shit that works is such a pain. Every common ingredient in most inexpensive shit is harmful to you. Alcohol in facial products ages you faster, aluminum in deodorant causes breast cancer, wtf are you even supposed to do? You have to spend a shit ton of money to look human

Trying to find shit that works is such a pain. Every common ingredient in most inexpensive shit is harmful to you. Alcohol in facial products ages you faster, aluminum in deodorant causes breast cancer, wtf are you even supposed to do? You have to spend a shit ton of money to look human
Even the fucking sun ages you jfl

going outside to try and tan? burns. Fake tans? orange and drippy. Tanning bed? cancer
I can't even get a tan, I have to put on a fuck ton of sunblock every time I walk outside. I don't wanna live in the fucking south anymore :reeeeee:

I can't even get a tan, I have to put on a fuck ton of sunblock every time I walk outside. I don't wanna live in the fucking south anymore :reeeeee:
summer fucking sucks in general, I was starting to get into walking but now that you can cook an egg on the sidewalk I've completely stopped

Wear a long sleeve shirt bro! When outside in direct sun for like hours i wear light coloured pants and shirt and hat.
Even the fucking sun ages you jfl
I sit in the sun naked in the morning, until i feel it burn, then i get some shade.... Feels good

Tbh i no longer gaf about how i look. It requires energy that i can't afford.

Wear a long sleeve shirt bro! When outside in direct sun for like hours i wear light coloured pants and shirt and hat.

I sit in the sun naked in the morning, until i feel it burn, then i get some shade.... Feels good
I always wear a hoodie because i'm insecure about the fact that teen girls wristmog me :feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

I always wear a hoodie because i'm insecure about the fact that teen girls wristmog me :feelsohgod::feelsbadman:
I don't wear hoodlies except in winter as coats. Although i might start doing so because of my wrists...but my sleeves have them covered

I don't wear hoodlies except in winter as coats. Although i might start doing so because of my wrists...but my sleeves have them covered
I have fucking 5.5 inch wrists, female cashier handed me my change and wristmogged me earlier today:feelsrope:

I have fucking 5.5 inch wrists, female cashier handed me my change and wristmogged me earlier today:feelsrope:
I mog you by .75"

My condolences

It's the first time i measurement so sorry

I mog you by .75"

My condolences

It's the first time i measurement so sorry
My narrow calvicles are the FUCKING CHERRY ON TOP.

Any time I even just mention anything about hard looksmaxxing (surgeries) everyone around me looses their shit