Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with incel rage

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
We are made fun of our looks for years and years. We get discriminated day after day just because of our looks.
We hold this grudge and hate inside us for years and years.

Normally most of us don't show our feelings. We grow to be tough and just keep the pain inside us.
We are the silent ones, who don't complain about the treatment we get. Not because we don't want to but because no-one does anything even if we do complain OR we are told not to complain and to man up.

However, how long can you keep these emotions inside you?
Some of us grow to be bitter and write shit on the internet to feel better
Some of us snap because they can't take it anymore and lash out the anger in public

My point is that we should be allowed to talk about our loneliness and sexuality without being shut down
Being ugly and having sexuality should NOT be seen as disgusting. We are human beings just like everyone else
A lot of ERs could have been prevented if we were simply allowed to talk

CuckTears (Especially Brazilian Sigma) will not touch this because they support hate
full

Sometimes, I just daydream that I will lead an Incel revolution. I could imagine it being like being a resistance army during WW2, fighting against the tyranny put upon us.

But achieving victory, that will be the best thing. I sometimes like to imagine that the Incel army bursts into the white house and forces the president to repeal the 19th and put a law mandating that any male above the age of 15, will have a government mandated gf.

I just like to sometimes feel like we should hang or guillotine the elite, what they did to this Earth and human civilisation. Dumbfucks will perish with bullets. Also we should hang cucks, simps, white knights and other degenerates (in minecraft).

I wish I had a voice tbh.