Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with having female “friends”

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★★★
Friends is a kind of a loose term here, since they were never really my friends. But I have been in contact with foids in the past that my actual normie friends met and I subsequently meet through them. Every single time without exception, they will either start talking about all the chad cock they’ve been sucking and fucking, or even worse they will bring the chad over and everyone is supposed to pretend like it’s not a big deal. It’s absolutely unacceptable in my eyes, and if it were up to me, I’d banish the whore immediately.

If you have female friends you are a cuck

Stop being friends with foids

I'm not sure how men can even befriend women and view them entirely as friends. The only time I'm sure most of us would attempt to get friendly to a girl is if we're trying to date them

I'm not sure how men can even befriend women and view them entirely as friends. The only time I'm sure most of us would attempt to get friendly to a girl is if we're trying to date them
Chronically low testosterone is the only reasonable explanation. Either that or the female is disgustingly unattractive.

As much as I acknowledge the need for postmaxxing, read the whole thread
Just read. Not as much of a simp as I originally thought

If the girl is very unattractive then of course Im not going to think about sex when Im talking to her. That or if someone has very low T as some other used said

Yeah that’s the thing. That’s why it’s completely unacceptable for her to bring over/talk about Chad. Like fine, you don’t want to fuck the inkwells, but at least have the decency to not wag your sex life in front of the strugglingcels? Are foids just inherently evil, or just abnormally stupid?

how to cuck yourself

Friends is a kind of a loose term here, since they were never really my friends. But I have been in contact with foids in the past that my actual normie friends met and I subsequently meet through them. Every single time without exception, they will either start talking about all the chad cock they’ve been sucking and fucking, or even worse they will bring the chad over and everyone is supposed to pretend like it’s not a big deal. It’s absolutely unacceptable in my eyes, and if it were up to me, I’d banish the whore immediately.
Based. I tried to be friends with them and there is literally no way to make them shut up about chads. Eventually i stopped simping. They tell sex stories like it's fun for us to hear, like it's a normal thing.

Based. I tried to be friends with them and there is literally no way to make them shut up about chads. Eventually i stopped simping. They tell sex stories like it's fun for us to hear, like it's a normal thing.
i mean i literally give no fucks about your intercourse with chad and the fact that now you're sad cause you didn't get his cock for 24 hours

No such a thing as friendship among men let alone foids n men

No such a thing as friendship among men let alone foids n men
man + man friendship = the guy showing so much empathy might be gay, or they saw something in you that they can get, be it money or free lifts or whatever

man + foid friendship= most likely a cuck, having to hear them vent about the fact chad isn't fucking them or other fake depressed shit(all lies). Basically simping.

Maybe genuine friendship exists between people who have gone through the same shit. And even then, it does not always work.

man + man friendship = the guy showing so much empathy might be gay, or they saw something in you that they can get, be it money or free lifts or whatever

man + foid friendship= most likely a cuck, having to hear them vent about the fact chad isn't fucking them or other fake depressed shit(all lies). Basically simping.

Maybe genuine friendship exists between people who have gone through the same shit. And even then, it does not always work.
Well said:bigbrain: