Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The problem with FreshandFit

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
The problem of FreshandFit (a podcast made by two brown dudes located in Miami) is not a question of blatant misogyny but of excruciatingly banality. Their experiences are culturally idiosyncratic, a hyperbolic stereotype of Miami. Notice the linguistic cadence of the majority of women that are invited to the podcast: a clear vulgar urban-American accent, their bodies being a combination of doll-like contour and primate voluptuosity. It is not a mere coincidence that Miami seem attract redpillers, superfluous individuals emanate from superfluous cultures, and Miami is clear expression of American urban stupidity with Latin American decadent and voluptuous nature. A classless society where the values of the lumpen are generalized, the 19th century bourgeois values are now far gone, in turn we get racial jungles defined by their pure baseness. (Don´t get me wrong: the whiteys are as pathetic in their racial schizophrenia as my fellow brownies are).

But we shared a similarity, which is why I find them repulsive (as I certainly hated myself when my thought processes were defined merely by sex). We incels also think that sex is the ultimate telos of life. We are as banal as your average low-IQ normie. The programatic goal of inceldom is to go beyond sex as the problem is not celibacy but sexual compulsion.

Couldn't get further than 2nd sentence. Just noticed you are one of those pseudointellectual niggers who can write scientific essay on have you ate your breakfast. Bottom line go to reddit if you suffer from big word sydnrome

Couldn't get further than 2nd sentence. Just noticed you are one of those pseudointellectual niggers who can write scientific essay on have you ate your breakfast. Bottom line go to reddit if you suffer from big word sydnrome
based fuck pseuds. i dnr also

I've always considered Florida to be California-lite.

based if copy pasta, cringe if you actually took time out of your day to write that.

Florida has that cool cuban flair to it. California is a scummy shithole.
Never been to Florida but there are many people moving down there out from New York.

I would go but I can imagine the place being unbearably hot.

I've always considered Florida to be California-lite.
People trash California a lot lately but, not simping for California but Florida is just as bad if not worse. I live in FL and it sucks --- its as expensive as CA, full of bugs, and boy are people down here STUPID. California has a lot of flaws but at least you can find some brainy people, and weirdness is tolerated more. In fl you have to fit in three molds: thug hoodrat, redneck, or reggaton loving spic. The prevailing notion in FL is "if you're so smart how come you're not rich"

Florida has that cool cuban flair to it. California is a scummy shithole.
Not disagreeing that cali is a shithole but Cubans are jerks and shysty af, and have a superiority complex. They actually believe cuba wouldve been a developed economic powerhouse "but castro ruined it", yet they dominate the miami political and economic landscape and its a corrupt crime ridden shithole

People trash California a lot lately but, not simping for California but Florida is just as bad if not worse. I live in FL and it sucks --- its as expensive as CA, full of bugs, and boy are people down here STUPID. California has a lot of flaws but at least you can find some brainy people, and weirdness is tolerated more. In fl you have to fit in three molds: thug hoodrat, redneck, or reggaton loving spic. The prevailing notion in FL is "if you're so smart how come you're not rich"
I always tend to compare Cali with Florida since they're both warm states with beaches where Chads like to hang around, the fact that there's a Hollywood in Florida, Miami being like LA, and both have a strong spic culture as well (with Florida being predominantly Caribbean Hispanic and Cali being predominantly Mexican/Chicano).

The benefit of Miami is that it is so superficial and also non-American that "woke culture" has no ground here. It is like 90s America.

Not disagreeing that cali is a shithole but Cubans are jerks and shysty af, and have a superiority complex. They actually believe cuba wouldve been a developed economic powerhouse "but castro ruined it", yet they dominate the miami political and economic landscape and its a corrupt crime ridden shithole

Cuba was actually a fairly good country (for certain individuals) pre-Revolution. Great novelist, chess-players, and noble laureates. If it was form them Cuba would probably a little bit better than current-day Dominican Republic (which is becoming a small economic power house in the Caribbean).

Yeah but they look cool doing it and they dance good.

You´re stupid
based if copy pasta, cringe if you actually took time out of your day to write that.
5 minutes of my day