Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with @FastBananaCEO

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
Rather be a graycel than a postmaxxer

I'm sorry you got no replies

@FastBananaCEO give us your thoughts

Rather be a graycel than a postmaxxer
C76257963f59570b4edd3a7958ba9745

New Vegas was the shit man

When @Rangercel posts:
lll

When @FastBananaCEO posts:
Lookscel

shut up newcel
Lmao ok postmaxxer continue to sit on the forums all day replying to threads with nonsense replies. Not even a month old and 7000 posts? Nice dedication to your craft, still a faggot craft to have.

Lmao ok postmaxxer continue to sit on the forums all day replying to threads with nonsense replies. Not even a month old and 7000 posts? Nice dedication to your craft, still a faggot craft to have.

I’m not a postmaxxer. Also imagine making fun of another incel for being on the forum when we are in the same boat. jfl at these retarded greycels. What is your craft since you are obviously better than me?

it means he doesnt care when Ranger posts
I guess it's very fortunate for me that I don't seek validation from the guy who's not only a postmaxxer but the guy who spends his time dickriding a postmaxxer LOL

I’m not a postmaxxer. Also imagine making fun of another incel for being on the forum when we are in the same boat. jfl at these retarded greycels. What is your craft since you are obviously better than me?
Ok, the guy who replied to my thread insulting me is now being a cringebaby that I responded to him? That's hilarious but D.M.C Does Mans Care?

I guess it's very fortunate for me that I don't seek validation from the guy who's not only a postmaxxer but the guy who spends his time dickriding a postmaxxer LOL

Nobody is seeking validation you clown

Ok, the guy who replied to my thread insulting me is now being a cringebaby that I responded to him? That's hilarious but D.M.C Does Mans Care?
chill out

You’ll be gone in less than a month
Make no mistake, you are not being mocked for being what we all are, you are being mocked for trying to throw shade at me. If you didn't want it then you should not have replied to my thread acting like a bitch, that's on you, not on me.

FastBananaCEO DESTROYED with one sentence! [MUST WATCH] [NSFW] [COPS CALLED]

Make no mistake, you are not being mocked for being what we all are, you are being mocked for trying to throw shade at me. If you didn't want it then you should not have replied to my thread acting like a bitch, that's on you, not on me.

dont care didnt read

dont care didnt read
Ok faggot why're you continuing to respond to my thread if you "Don't Care Bro", that's fine for me let me just collect that sweet sweet sadness essence from you

Ok faggot why're you continuing to respond to my thread if you "Don't Care Bro", that's fine for me let me just collect that sweet sweet sadness essence from you

Keep responding to me

Your names cool

It's sad to see how the only safe haven for incels is being taken over by low-iq, low-effort, postmaxxing trolls.