Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The problem with family gatherings

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And social gatherings in general as an ugly male

I literally have to initiate everything

It could literally be me and one other person in a room and they look in another direction and do there best to ignore me and they just b dead silent and won't utter a word unless I initiate the convosation

If I didn't say anything the entire time then no words would be said by me or to me that day

Back in school I was talking with one of my friends about this and how I always have to initiate everything.

It started with him saying "why do you never talk to anyone on your table?" And then that's when I said how it's always me who has to initiate everything n all dat and then he says "ye cuz you look like a polish drug addict! XD" or somethin like dat.

I have bug eyes and varicose veins and I got a small head and I'm skinny so literally everyone I've come across has said at least once that I look like I do heroine or I look like a drug dealer or somethn like dat

well then you should say "you're proving my point, I'm being discriminated against because of my looks"

IMHO, the key to this into show up late and leave early.

Stay for say an hour.

Some excuse about working

IMHO, the key to this into show up late and leave early.

Stay for say an hour.

Some excuse about working
Ye I always minimise the amount of time I have to spend w them as much as possible

tfw no gatherings