Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The problem with college

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
my eyes rlly sting cuz I've been on my phone since midnight and is nearly 5am. I dunno where the time went. Im gonna accept now that I'm addicted to my phone.

Logically you would decide to take a break from your phone in this situation. But considering I'm an ugly male who has been bullied and ostrasized and treated like shit . what better do I have to do with my time?

I need time to recover from the brutality at my college. I only go in 3 days a week but still i don't have enough time to recover. On days where I go in my body will ache and I feel tired and I get home then blink and I have to go in again.

It's like I'm constantly switching gears or like I'm constantly drowning without enough time to reach the surface.

Once I get home from college I need an escape from reality to take my mind of tings and I have no friends and no access to drugs so all I've got is my phone and Vidya and I don't even like them that much. It's just that I've got nothing better to do

I have creative projects I wanna work on in free time but I only have enough time to recover (rot) and then go back to college where I suffer more and then need more time to recover. I'm in a constant cycle that I can't break out of

my eyes rlly sting cuz I've been on my phone since midnight and is nearly 5am. I dunno where the time went. Im gonna accept now that I'm addicted to my phone.

Logically you would decide to take a break from your phone in this situation. But considering I'm an ugly male who has been bullied and ostrasized and treated like shit . what better do I have to do with my time?

I need time to recover from the brutality at my college. I only go in 3 days a week but still i don't have enough time to recover. On days where I go in my body will ache and I feel tired and I get home then blink and I have to go in again.

It's like I'm constantly switching gears or like I'm constantly drowning without enough time to reach the surface.

Once I get home from college I need an escape from reality to take my mind of tings and I have no friends and no access to drugs so all I've got is my phone and Vidya and I don't even like them that much. It's just that I've got nothing better to do

I have creative projects I wanna work on in free time but I only have enough time to recover (rot) and then go back to college where I suffer more and then need more time to recover. I'm in a constant cycle that I can't break out of
what you doing in college DiscordCEO

How blackpilling is college?
On my first week I saw a 6'2 muscled up terachad with at least 6 foids orbiting him looking up at him like thirsty dogs (im not even exaggerating)
College is a blackpill dispenser compared to highschool

I'm on my phone all day 24/7. Idc if I'm addicted, I don't have studied ljke you

Last edited:
On my first week I saw a 6'2 muscled up terachad with at least 6 foids orbiting him looking up at him like thirsty dogs (im not even exaggerating)

He's manlet tier. He must have had a perfect face.

He's manlet tier. He must have had a perfect face.
lmao 6 foot 2 aint manlet.
Im good at telling heights IRL he was way above average.
Yea his cheekbones were protruding from a mile away and same with his jaw.
Typical jock haircut (rip bald me) and tree trump ripped arms almost 100% on roids and white T

Tbh I see similar things. Foids exclusively with chadlite plus

Yup you don't know how bad it is until you go to college.
Highschool you can still cope that it's only a limited number of foids that are messed up or that there are guys that are late bloomers.
College removes the doubt.

The problem with college is that it's expensive.