Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with Asuka

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
She simply isn't feminine. If you look at her, she almost always has a cocky look, which is typical for guys. Her entire behavior betrays a masculinity which is not really attractive.

She is simply a two-dimensional character and pretty cartoony.
"B-but she has hidden depth, she is afraid of abandonment, she is just tsundere blablabla"

If you want another character with abandonment issues who is executed far better simply look at Misato. She too has a masculine mask she wears everyday, but it drove her to the brink of alcoholism. She is a dysfunctional mess. She is much more believable. Asuka is simply a cocky brat without any maturity. Easily the most pathetic character.

Now look at Reis expression.

B15f44dae8df23c1f9383bf414cfa8dc

Rei1 1168666358

She EMBODIES femininity. Probably the most feminine character in all of anime, hell in all of fiction.

She knows that she possesses no value except the one ascribed to her by her handler (Gendo) and she lives and breathes only to serve him.

She knows that foids are garbage and she needs to shut the fuck up, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have her own opinion. She just keeps it to herself. She has the REAL hidden depth. Not Rei is the empty puppet. Asuka is. Rei ist just femininity embodied to its fullest extent which by definition entails absolute self-surrender. Something modern foids absolutely forgot how to do, but which was a highly regarded practise in older times. (In middle ages women weren't allowed to talk to anyone unless talked to).

If you're Asukafag maybe you really like boys and not girls and you also like being abused.

While liking Rei means you like being in control and are dominant.

Asukafags are truly low T cucks and soys while Reifags are high T beasts.

This shit is really becoming a religion.

You right though.

asuka she literally looks like shinji with longer hair
but rei oh god I am gonna coom peek feminity absolute submissiveness

oh she is 14 years old and her limbs are so nimble and soft
and the teases in the OP:feelsohh:

She simply isn't feminine. If you look at her, she almost always has a cocky look, which is typical for guys. Her entire behavior betrays a masculinity which is not really attractive.

View attachment 548849
View attachment 548852

"B-but she has hidden depth, she is afraid of abandonment, she is just tsundere blablabla"

If you want another character with abandonment issues who is executed far better simply look at Misato. She too has a masculine mask she wears everyday, but it drove her to the brink of alcoholism. She is a dysfunctional mess. She is much more believable. Asuka is simply a cocky brat without any maturity. Easily the most pathetic character.

View attachment 548853
View attachment 548855

She EMBODIES femininity. Probably the most feminine character in all of anime, hell in all of fiction.

She knows that she possesses no value except the one ascribed to her by her handler (Gendo) and she lives and breathes only to serve him.

She knows that foids are garbage and she needs to shut the fuck up, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have her own opinion. She just keeps it to herself. She has the REAL hidden depth. Not Rei is the empty puppet. Asuka is. Rei ist just femininity embodied to its fullest extent which by definition entails absolute self-surrender. Something modern foids absolutely forgot how to do, but which was a highly regarded practise in older times. (In middle ages women weren't allowed to talk to anyone unless talked to).

If you're Asukafag maybe you really like boys and not girls and you also like being abused.

Incel Trait :

Holy shit, I'm mindgasming right now.
I always felt weird that I liked Rei more than Asuka with all the Asuka simping going on, but now it all makes sense and you confirmed that it's actually better and more masculine to prefer Rei over Asuka.
Very nice.

I have to save this post, so everytime a Asuka vs Rei discussion comes up I can quote it.

Last edited:
Djdjdjjdjfjfjfjfjfjjfjcjfjfjjfjsjsisid

Asuka reminds me of my turtle, :feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelstastyman:

Djdjdjjdjfjfjfjfjfjjfjcjfjfjjfjsjsisid

Asuka reminds me of my turtle, :feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelstastyman:
agreed she kind of looks like a man with long hair
asuka she literally looks like shinji with longer hair
but rei oh god I am gonna coom peek feminity absolute submissiveness

oh she is 14 years old and her limbs are so nimble and soft
and the teases in the OP:feelsohh:
this

Holy shit, I'm mindgasming right now.
I always felt weird that I liked Rei more than Asuka with all the Asuka simping going on, but now it all makes sense and you confirmed that it's actually better and more masculine to prefer Rei over Asuka.
Very nice.

I have to save this post, so everytime a Asuka vs Rei discussion comes up I can quote it.
Sadly they'll condemn u for liking the feminine one :fuk:
"Only a weak man wants someone so frail and weak"
No Karen, I want my woman to be feminine. If I wanted someone masculine I'd be on gaycels.is

it was really cringe to see how asuka collapsed into depression and the scene when they found here malnutitioned in the baththub was nothing but disgustin, rei always had this air of modesty and elegance even tough her circumstances would normaly result into despairity, especially women nowadays wouldnt be able to cope if their luxuries would be taken away from them

they are already pathetic with those luxieries

"Only a weak man wants someone so frail and weak"
Literally the opposite. Weak men almost always want "strong" women who boss them around.

Strong men don't need to be told what to do. They want a girl like rei who is submissive and gentle whom they can protect and who doesn't talk back. Unfortunately this is the rarest fucking thing in the world.

I only like her because she is a ginger
I like red pussies
Looks mogs personality

:feelstrash: I always liked Asuka more.

You say it’s weak men who want strong women. However strong women don’t exist. Also it’s just as easy to say weak men want a weak woman because she’s easy to manage. Ritsuko>Asuka>Mistato>Rei>rebuilds

Her hair makes her look older
Asuka looks more feminine with red hair but her personality is different.

Cope. Asuka clearly looks more masculine with her red hair.

Cope. Asuka clearly looks more masculine with her red hair.
Red hair is a feminine trait that is why it looks shit on men. Ginger man is a death sentence.

Last edited:
Red hair is a feminine trait that is why it looks shit on men. Ginger man is a death sentence.

Incorrect, red hair is masculine and that's why all prominent redheads are male (you can't name a single prominent ginger female).

Red hair on women is a literal death sentence.

Biggest alphas in history (Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, George Washington, Pedro de Alvarado, list goes on and on) all red haired.

Red haired men are even more prominent in nonwhite countries (Canelo Alvarez is the most famous Mexican in the world, etc).

Last edited:
Incorrect, red hair is masculine and that's why all prominent redheads are male (you can't name a single prominent ginger female).

+biggest alphas in history (Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, George Washington) all red haired.
Hitler the greatest leader ever had dark hair
Black/ brown hair is the masculine trait. All Hollywood actors of alpha characters have dark/brown hair like James bonds, Tom cruise mission impossible, Batman, superman, X man, ironman etc El pacino, De Nero, johnny deep etc Dark hair is a trait of dark triad features.

That is why dark haired women are ugly compared to blonde/ red women because they look more masculine.
Red is a symbol of love, roses, etc female shit

Last edited:
Women more likely to have dark eyes:

However, we have found an association between gender and eye colour prediction. When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

"...in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."

According to the link above, Hillary Clinton, former US presidential candidate, actually changed her eye color from hazel to blue.

NFL quarterbacks are mostly blue eyed, blond and red haired Nordic types:

"As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes." Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award). "Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3."

Last edited:
Incorrect, dark hair (especially black) and dark eye color is more common in women, and celebrity women are more likely to have dark features than men.

Blond women also report feeling "less feminine" around black haired women.

"But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström.

Brunette women are more attractive than blond women, blond men more relatively attractive than brunette men
:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26477962
Most celebrity women in Hollywood are blonde. women themselves dye their hair blonde. Disney itself portrays the ideal princess as blonde/red just think about frozen movie while the evil witch as dark haired.
Blonde and red are weak colors so they make the man look feminine, blonde and red make the man's eyebrows invisible.
Black is a strong color that makes the man look masculine
the ideal man is dark/brown haired + colored eyes

Wrong again. You haven't posted a single source to support your claims. As shown from the composite above, women in Holywood are more likely to be black haired while men are lighter in all features.

Black hair is feminine and makes you look weak and incel as a man. Asians are the blackest haired race and their women are the most feminine and desired while their men the most incel and rejected, have to dye their hair blond in Kpop and Jpop/anime to look like white men.

Another composite of world's most attractive male and female celebrities:

MOST-BEAUTIFUL-FACES.jpg

MOST-BEAUTIFUL-FACES.jpg

Yet again the women have jet black hair and browner skin while the men are lighter haired and lighter skinned. This mirrors the trend in interracial relationships, btw.

Last edited:
Wrong again. You haven't posted a single source to support your claims. As shown from the composite above, women in Holywood are more likely to be black haired while men are lighter in all features.
I don't need sources. I use simple logic
It is common sense that most famous Hollywood actresses are blonde
the best historical figure of Hollywood Marilyn Monroe was blonde ( she is naturally black but she dyed her hair blonde )
Black hair is feminine and makes you look weak and incel as a man.
Men are incels because they have bad bones, eye area/ color.
Black hair isn't a feminine trait because men prefer blonde women over dark haired ones
Asians are the blackest haired race and their women are the most feminine and desired
Asian women are the ugliest masculine women because they have flat ass and hair.
Feminine traits are pale skin, colored hair, big tits and ass
They are not desired but cheap and easy to get.
while their men the most incel and rejected, have to dye their hair blond in Kpop and Jpop/anime to look like white men.
Asian men are incel because they have bad bones and eye area. they do bone surgey for k pop maxing. many k pops are dark haired just faggots dye their hair
Another composite of world's most attractive male and female celebrities:

MOST-BEAUTIFUL-FACES.jpg

MOST-BEAUTIFUL-FACES.jpg

Yet again the women have jet black hair and browner skin while the men are lighter haired and lighter skinned. This mirrors the trend in interracial relationships, btw.
She has colored eyes which is not the case of most women. dark hair colored eyes in women is rare. dark hair makes women look younger and charismatic but it doesn't make them feminine only if they have other feminine traits. a woman with dark hair and masculine features is usually ugly.
colored eyes mogs hair color
But men will choose blonde brown eyed woman over dark haired brown eyed woman

Last edited:
^ More coping from the white girl/tranny hiding on an incel forum.

Asian women are the most feminine and desired women in the West! All races of men prefer them:

Pale skin is masculine:

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.

[...]

Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

No amount of coping will ever change the facts. Asian women are the most feminine and desired women on the planet (Latinas second).

Last edited:
Rei is superior in every way. And young Rei is one of the cutest things i have ever seen :feelsaww:

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces.

Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces.
Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces."

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces."
This tbh. Noodles are superior.

If you look at her, she almost always has a cocky look, which is typical for guys. Her entire behavior betrays a masculinity which is not really attractive.
How many dimensions you looking for? Least it's not 1-dimension.
Tsundere have at least two: the tsun-tsun dimension and the hidden dere-dere dimension.

If you want another character with abandonment issues who is executed far better simply look at Misato. She too has a masculine mask she wears everyday, but it drove her to the brink of alcoholism. She is a dysfunctional mess. She is much more believable.
this just means we need to dig deeper for Rei's dysfunctionality, her mess is buried deeper and thus more genuine

Misato shows off her dysfunction as a cry for help (cry for chad)

This requires further explanation tbh. I'm not sayinf she's unfeminine but not sure why you need to give her some exaggerated title

Based and hilarious! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dude, she's literally one of the first Tsunderes in all of anime. if Tsunderes appeal in general ofc asuka will be waifu material, i personally don't give a shit cause i dont like tsunderes. but neither i like tadpoles, so rei is also a no. i would choose misato 100%

The thing about tsunderes is, they have boyish traits. And they also have a bitchy personality but that's a front, while inside they're "weak/broken".

View attachment 548849
View attachment 548852

View attachment 548853
View attachment 548855

High iq. But I want to punch reinfor turning me into fruit juice. Only I GET THE CHOICE IF I WANT TO LIVE AND DIE :feelsree: FOR ONCE IN THIS LIFE I GET TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST GOD THE UNIVERSE AND RETARDS WHO ARE OUT AGAINST ME SINCE I CAME FROM THE WOMB AAAUAGGHHH THRYRE ALL COMING FOR MEE AND YOU

also asuka simps to some chad kaji how can even asukafags cope with that literal cucks ngl

also asuka simps to some chad kaji how can even asukafags cope with that literal cucks ngl
So does Misato and it was a major turnoff for me.
That's why Rei > all