Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem of communities like ours

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
The problem with a community like ours is that it is capable of attracting idiots with a chad-worshipping mentality, and some transvestite fagots, and imbeciles who shame truecels through terminologies like PSL, this happens over and over again.

The registration process has to be reformed, its the only way this site could keep the infiltroons away. I already suggested this before but there should be a test that everyone who wants to register will have to take in order to proceed

The problem with a community like ours is that it is capable of attracting idiots with a chad-worshipping mentality, and some transvestite fagots, and imbeciles who shame truecels through terminologies like PSL, this happens over and over again.
I think as long as we don't have foids
The forum will survive

The registration process has to be reformed, its the only way this site could keep the infiltroons away. I already suggested this before but there should be a test that everyone who wants to register will have to take in order to proceed
This but also I think they need to Ip ban foids and require ID in order for someone who is potentially a foid to get their account back. I also think there needs to be a way to hide posts from lurkers

If the account is older than a year and still didn't post any rage thread against foids, something is wrong.