Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem is we fight eachother

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
We incels need to stick together.

U ever seen women when they get attacked? Or If even 1 male question them? They STICK TOGETHER agains the threat, no matter who is right or wrong.

We incels dont, we argue eachother all day long, dox eachother, mock eachother making our self esteem even more worthless than it is.

This is the only place we got to went our thoughts about society, people on the incel forum are the only "Friends" we have, yet, we only do harm to eachother.

Why?

most people on this forum aren't incel btw.

What else to do tbh ?

Let’s all hold hands and sing kumbaya :feelsautistic:

no more brother wars
we should care for our own people otherwise who will?

No, not writing hearts and shit like pathetic femoids but maybe stop trying to put eachother down in every other comment? I see that shit all the time around here, we only bring ourself more and more deep into the shithole.

The whole world of normies and femcunts already hate us.

No, not writing hearts and shit like pathetic femoids but maybe stop trying to put eachother down in every other comment? I see that shit all the time around here, we only bring ourself more and more deep into the shithole.

The whole world of normies and femcunts already hate us.
everyone hates us anyway whats the point in hating ourselves or even other people of our own?

I don't see many serious arguments on here anymore. There used to be a lot of dust-ups about race, but even that matter seems relatively settled, and the forum has reached a general consensus. What infighting are you referring too?

I only argued with one guy, and it was about his theory that Jews controlled the world. And even then I remained cordial and did research on my own, just to see if I could find any validity in his claims, and we parted on good terms.

Sometimes I get mad at the mods for censorship -- but I understand it's a necessary evil. I just hate censorship!!

hqdefault.jpg

We're not a hivemind like foid and normie npc's.If someone says something stupid or out of line we call bullshit because we're indviduals with our own diverse philosophies and ideologies coming together as one under the banner of the blackpill.We struggle in search for the truth regardless of how beaten down and mocked we get by even our own incel brothers.It is bettter for us to face the cold harsh reality of this world than live in the illusion of comfort and safety like the soycucks,this is what makes us true men regardless of our appearances,it is our mental fortitude that makes us great.

Reported for promoting violence, see you in the ban appeal section.

We need to stick together and in the greater schemce of things all humans have to stick together tbh. What else could we offer humanity as an honest solution?

U ever seen women when they get attacked? Or If even 1 male question them? They STICK TOGETHER agains the threat, no matter who is right or wrong.

We incels dont, we argue eachother all day long, dox eachother, mock eachother making our self esteem even more worthless than it is.

This is the only place we got to went our thoughts about society, people on the incel forum are the only "Friends" we have, yet, we only do harm to eachother.

Why?
I’m here for enlightenment.

Why?

Agreed.

At the end of the day, we're not a 'movement' as we are sometimes portrayed in the media. We are a collection of sad, lonely guys who can't get laid. The fact that we can't get laid is what brings us together - but within that, there are many differences of opinion. Some are misogynistic, others aren't; some think height is the key factor, others believe your face triumphs everything. It's only natural that disagreements will arise.

I agree, though, that at the end of the day, despite whatever differences of opinion we may have, we should stick together. I come here because I don't have anyone who can relate to my position in real life - how many 28-year-old virgins do you know in real life? This is a place where I can talk with others who actually get it - they can relate to my position. I disagree with some people's views, but ultimately people should be able to come here knowing it's a safe space and within that safe space we should focus on what unites us more than what divides us.

Hating each other is what destroys this brotherhood....

I got quoted a lot this thread lmao

Its people not questioning the status quo, and thinking their opinions should be respected, that brought me here?!
Lack of argument and debate is what leads to the :bluepill:

Legit problem.

At the end of the day, we're not a 'movement' as we are sometimes portrayed in the media. We are a collection of sad, lonely guys who can't get laid. The fact that we can't get laid is what brings us together - but within that, there are many differences of opinion. Some are misogynistic, others aren't; some think height is the key factor, others believe your face triumphs everything. It's only natural that disagreements will arise.

I agree, though, that at the end of the day, despite whatever differences of opinion we may have, we should stick together. I come here because I don't have anyone who can relate to my position in real life - how many 28-year-old virgins do you know in real life? This is a place where I can talk with others who actually get it - they can relate to my position. I disagree with some people's views, but ultimately people should be able to come here knowing it's a safe space and within that safe space we should focus on what unites us more than what divides us.

We need to stick together and in the greater schemce of things all humans have to stick together tbh. What else could we offer humanity as an honest solution?

Unconditionally sticking together is the exact opposite of honest.

cant stick together when this forum is filled with elitism
Also
most people on this forum aren't incel btw.
fucking white LARPers. if you live in america you are in Easy Mode. even the british teacucks have it rough with the daily acid attacks and rapefugees

Some people never want and never will us stick together. It's a very old and very known adage "divide and rule".

I wouldn't really call that a fight. I'd call it bickering. I and @Eskimocel are constantly at each other throats but i'd stand up for him any day tbh. He'd probably do same for me.

IF YOU WOULDN'T THEN GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF FLESH

I wouldn't really call that a fight. I'd call it bickering. I and @Eskimocel are constantly at each other throats but i'd stand up for him any day tbh. He'd probably do same for me.

IF YOU WOULDN'T THEN GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF FLESH
I got your back dont worry. I find it funny sometimes how we are arguing, no hate lol man.:heart::heart:(nohomo)

It’s because incel means involuntarily celibate, not an ideology. Just because we’re incels doesn’t mean we are in the same team and have the same idea. There are some who support the sharia law, some are religion while other are agnostic/atheist etc.