Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem is the Jew

Freixel

Freixel

Major
Soviet Union, Jew Power, Violent Measures, Morality, Justification, ect.

I now raise a philosophical question.

Would the red terror and all the chaos, destruction and forceful measures carried out to stabilize the new socio-political paradigm in power be justified if it were not for the Jew?

Let's take the Jew out of the equation

Let's say that the Soviet ruling elites were genuine Russians who were working to create another type of nation-state that they believed was better, let's say that they believed they were doing what was best for the indigenous Russian working-class population and that they were not working for international Jewry.

Would criticism be so harsh?
Here I have no other way than to give my personal opinion.

But I say that many things would be justified.

Like, if I am a revolutionary I do not seek to reach power through voting and legal means, I take all the violent means necessary to conquer power and defeat my enemies.

Of course if I got power and I'm supposed to be working for those I consider my class I won't be as tyrannical or cruel as the Jewish elites were.

I return to my initial message, here the problem is the Jew, not the ideology, not the revolution, not the chaos or the use of violent means.

I agree
(((They))) have always been the problem

(((they're watching us)))

IMG 20240910 005028 206