Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The problem is that we’re born in time to see women realizing there is no God and that they can DO anything without consequences

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
But too early to see men REALIZING the same thing. :feelsdevil:

Kinda :bigbrain:

If I were to add my two cents, the life has gotten too long and too safe for foids that there's no fear of sinning or God.
For men, yeah, since their life is constant suffering, they are always internally trying to bargain with the 'God'. Only when a man loses all his hope, his fear of God is gone.

If I were to add my two cents, the life has gotten too long and too safe for foids that there's no fear of sinning or God.
For men, yeah, since their life is constant suffering, they are always internally trying to bargain with the 'God'. Only when a man loses all his hope, his fear of God is gone.
Exactly. I hope we can see it in our lifetime. When men realise nothing matters and that they will always get the short end of the stick, the results will be interesting. Let's see if foids will enjoy all the freedom. :feelshaha::feelsmusic:

tbf modern moids worship foids more than they worship god

so idk if not worshipping god will make that much of a difference, most simps are already godless

so idk if not worshipping god will make that much of a difference, most simps are already godless
Most moids are still at a stage they believe they will eventually get pussy if they behave correctly, when some of them start ageing and dying without a single drop of pussy honey, I think the following generations will open their eyes to how evil and unfair foids are.

Foids are so well protected that they are openly cruel to men and fear no consequences. This is as stupid as a tiny kitten provoking a german shepherd that's held back by just a rope and taunting it. If the protector mechanism fails they'd be fucked if they messed with the wrong man (think the hood niggas and thugs that are ruthless). Incels are actually unlikely to do anything bad in return. It's insane that they are so coddled they have ZERO fear for repercussions whatsoever. I'm not saying men should do anything ridiculous, but the fact that a woman might make fun of a random dude just for fun is nuts.

Most moids are still at a stage they believe they will eventually get pussy if they behave correctly, when some of them start ageing and dying without a single drop of pussy honey, I think the following generations will open their eyes to how evil and unfair foids are.
Simping is fine to an extent. Even religions advocate for it. What simps do is nothing sort of worshipping Gods with constantly showering with attention, validations, and filthy amount of money.

Foids are so well protected that they are openly cruel to men and fear no consequences. This is as stupid as a tiny kitten provoking a german shepherd that's held back by just a rope and taunting it. If the protector mechanism fails they'd be fucked if they messed with the wrong man (think the hood niggas and thugs that are ruthless). Incels are actually unlikely to do anything bad in return. It's insane that they are so coddled they have ZERO fear for repercussions whatsoever. I'm not saying men should do anything ridiculous, but the fact that a woman might make fun of a random dude just for fun is nuts.
I hope I am still alive when these protector's mechanisms fail.

I hope I am still alive when these protector's mechanisms fail.
It's gonna take ages. I am almost certain I will be dead by then due to my chronic health issues and unhealthy copes. I predict it will take 50-100 years before anything happens

It's gonna take ages. I am almost certain I will be dead by then due to my chronic health issues and unhealthy copes. I predict it will take 50-100 years before anything happens
I hope the internet can accelerate the process. We are uncertain about the duration of changes in today's world. We've never experienced human life with the internet and this level of technology before.

I hope the internet can accelerate the process. We are uncertain about the duration of changes in today's world. We've never experienced human life with the internet and this level of technology before.
The internet is a major factor for sure. It screwed dating up for men brutally. Even in the last 5 years a lot has changed

Men can be incredibly demonic. We are venturing into unknown territories with the tension in relationship between men and foids. It's sad it'll be the next generations of foids who will have nothing to do current time's foids' whoredom and fascism.

The internet is a major factor for sure. It screwed dating up for men brutally. Even in the last 5 years a lot has changed
We have to hope that the same thing that screwed us will also be our saviour. Don't forget that a huge part of hypergamy is simply women realizing they can have CHAD. If men go through a similar process - noticing they won't GET SHIT in this life -, things might change.

We have to hope that the same thing that screwed us will also be our saviour. Don't forget that a huge part of hypergamy is simply women realizing they can have CHAD. If men go through a similar process - noticing they won't GET SHIT in this life -, things might change.
Yep. The duality of things. Women realized they can do whatever they want, and when men realize they CAN'T get their basic needs met, they will either just rotmaxx or get angry. All it takes is enough of the blue collar men that do the important jobs that make society function to stop working and get depressed and things would go downhill fast.

REligion kept these 304's in line... and once we let them have a voice, they immediately turned to degeneracy. They do not care about this earth as man did nor do they understand why the world works they way it does. Foids in power is like giving a child access to your credit card, it only causes destruction, chaos and misery for all involved, including themselves (even if they don't acknowledge it).

Foids don't comprehend the concept of consequences nor should we expect them to... which is why they didn't have rights for most of human history (assuming history isn't fabricated to a certain extent - my bet is it is, but whatever..). This is why the trope of the "old wise man / hermit" is a real thing (or used to be at least) and you never hear about the "old wise woman" or some shit... because foids don't learn from their mistakes. They are spiteful, rude and evil asf.

"Sugar, spice and everything nice" - my ass.

REligion kept these 304's in line... and once we let them have a voice, they immediately turned to degeneracy. They do not care about this earth as man did nor do they understand why the world works they way it does. Foids in power is like giving a child access to your credit card, it only causes destruction, chaos and misery for all involved, including themselves (even if they don't acknowledge it).

Foids don't comprehend the concept of consequences nor should we expect them to... which is why they didn't have rights for most of human history (assuming history isn't fabricated to a certain extent - my bet is it is, but whatever..). This is why the trope of the "old wise man / hermit" is a real thing (or used to be at least) and you never hear about the "old wise woman" or some shit... because foids don't learn from their mistakes. They are spiteful, rude and evil asf.

"Sugar, spice and everything nice" - my ass.
Couldn't have said it better.

The moment men made the world comfortable enough these foids decided they would be active in society, now that there is no big problem to solve they can come and take everything men built and be ungrateful bitches, acting like the world have always been the way it is now and males didn't have to work their ass off in order to build a successful civilization.

They are little Jezebels that Will be killed and eaten by dogs(also includes niggers)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back