Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem is that many of us won't accept their natural roles

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Degeneracy, hypergamy, polygamy, kinks, are the DEFAULT STATE OF HUMAN NATURE. This is how things were intended to be. Patriarchy, arranged marriages, sex control are all forms of OPPRESSION in a desperate attempt to control the most valuable beings on the planet: Women.

Not all men are slayers, not all men can be Normies, not all men can be incels. Nature is imperfect. Just because you have a penis that doesn't mean that you are bound to use it. You have to accept that your genitals are a design flaw and nothing else. It doesn't mean shit if you are attracted to women. Females are the choosers and if they don't like you then incel you shall be.

• Femoids are breeders. They are the childbearers thus being fundamental to the survival of our species. A man might as well die after he impregnates a woman but a woman has to live in order to give birth to the offspring and breastfeed it.

• Chads are drones. They are top tier males and females are biologically designed to want the best genes for their babies. That's why they are programmed to be attracted to these men the most.

• Normies are men who happen to have desirable phenotypes but not as widely appealing as Chad's. They will have sex and reproduce but their partner count will be lower than Chad's.

• Incels just don't cut it. Undesirable phenotypes and objectively 0/10 to women's eyes. They can't win at the game so they try to bend it's rules and of course it always backfires since femoids are cunty beings with their own thoughts and feelings.

Just accept it boyos. It's over for us. We are destined to be incels. There is nothing we can do to help ourselves. LDAR or cope, it doesn't matter. Our fate is sealed. The sooner you embrace it the better.

We all need to cope harder.

All men can be incels, they can get disfigured. (CuckTears lurkers, that’s not me saying to go out and disfigure males)

we need to accept that, even though its not pleasent

And once we do, we surround ourselves with copes as distractions from the unpleasant truth. Right now, to me, it seems like the only way to be happy.

And once we do, we surround ourselves with copes as distractions from the unpleasant truth. Right now, to me, it seems like the only way to be happy.
ofc we have to cope otherwise there would b no incels
Download 3

Accept what? I'm not desirable to w0men, ok. So what?

Not getting involved in relationship gives incels more free time for themselves. So let's think toghether how to unleash the beta-uprising.

The issue with this is that human nature has been suppressed for thousands of years, until the late 20th century. This means that us incels are suffering because our ancestors got to breed when they shouldn't have. It sucks knowing you are one of the first generations where men like you are no longer allowed to breed.

The issue with this is that human nature has been suppressed for thousands of years, until the late 20th century. This means that us incels are suffering because our ancestors got to breed when they shouldn't have. It sucks knowing you are one of the first generations where men like you are no longer allowed to breed.
Damn son.