Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The probability of finding a virgin foid gets lower every day

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I'm already 22, the probability of finding a virgin female of my age is already almost non existant.
Every day that goes another one of this rare virgins gets fucked by a different chad and finding a virgin seems less and less possible

Welcome to this honk world, enjoy your stay.

I'll be 20 in January, the probability of not only finding a female virgin, but one that is attracted to me, and i am attracted to her, is next to if not basically 0%
and that's not even counting for her mental health and personality

Although they are becoming rarer this is really only a problem Chad should be concerning himself with.
I don't get the users on this forum which have some insanely high expectations just like foids do.

Finding pretty whores to bang also not easy

If we ever find something is going to be some used up crap

I'm already 22, the probability of finding a virgin female of my age is already almost non existant.
Every day that goes another one of this rare virgins gets fucked by a different chad and finding a virgin seems less and less possible
Man yall arent getting virgins, ever, none of us.
Just dont get married if you strike out or betabux for a time period.

Need to get over that shit already. If you couldn't get them when you were 14 it never fucking began

Probabilities can't be lower than 0%

I like how you said almost non existent. As an unattractive 22 year old, it's not gonna happen.

Chad takes multiple girls virginities while we rot
full

It would be easier for me to win Olympic gold medal than find a virgin wife. And even if I won Olympic medal and statusmaxxed I probably still wouldn't be able to get a virgin wife.

Although they are becoming rarer this is really only a problem Chad should be concerning himself with.
I don't get the users on this forum which have some insanely high expectations just like foids do.

Not wanting a public toilet for a wife shouldn't be considered a high expectation.

low IQ. there's no such thing as negative probabilities. That's negative Quasiprobabilities.
>violates sigma additivity
>Probability

you = :feelstastyman:

It's a mathematical concept that's used in physics. It's hilariously ironic that you keep using that emoticon.

Fuck, why am I wasting my time with you? JFL

Ragefuel knowing what other men experience

just give up your average cute foid oneitis is doing gloryholes on a daily basis now

Dude lol , over for you

Lots of them in SEA if you can find a Catholic one that’s not a compete lying whore. Western virgins are non-existent in the West past the age of 20, like maybe 2% of women are virgins by 24 and that number includes vegetables, 600lb landwhales and women waiting for Chad.

This is the reason why I get why guys go for as young as possible
Not saying I support it. But I get it.

Wanting a virgin as an incel is a fucked up fantasy, it will never happen, unless you pay for it, and then it will cost you at fortune. You missed that at age 14. Now try to fucking ascend before you it's too late.

OP the only solution is to fap into a sock and jam that sock into a roasty carouseled-out foid and act as if you plan to raise a family together. Find out sex of fetus via ultrasound. If male: find some stairs, repeat previous steps. If female: wait until child is born, become a single father and homeschool until puberty comes, then swap with friend who has followed same steps and you each got yourself a virgin wife.

If you are denying that this "virgin only" rhetoric is some Volcel mindset then you are coping.

Marrying a non-virgin woman is no different than paying for an old prostitute.
You're a volcel if you refuse to fuck a non-virgin but refusing to marry/ LTR one is just called having self-respect.

Chad doesn't have to care because he will eventually bang a virgin naturally, it's a matter of the numbers game.

Experiencematched foids are good for incels because they won't be able to judge the lack of sexual skill as harshly.

i dont think its possible at your age