Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The prince of all manlets!

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
956bc9ee78c8994c77351220891f071d

Is Vegeta a testament to the futility of trying as a manlet? No matter what it seems he can never overcome his genetic inferiority.

The deformed Popeye also constantly beat out the far more alpha Bluto for Olive Oyl's affections.

These are animations, not real people - it's meaningless. Focus on the real.

Surely Prince was the prince of all manlets :feelsokman:

PrinceUpscaled

DB is kind of bluepilled lol. vegeta was like 5'2 when bulma cucked yamcha for him. no matter how good your face or body is 5'2 is death sentence.

I would honestly rather be deformed 6'3" instead of 5'2-5'6 with GL face at least i could gymcel and run ogre game to scare normies.

The deformed Popeye also constantly beat out the far more alpha Bluto for Olive Oyl's affections.

These are animations, not real people - it's meaningless. Focus on the real.
I remember cartoons of popeye and olive sailing into the sunset a manlet hero

Also norwooding, jfl @ this subsaiyan

DB is kind of bluepilled lol. vegeta was like 5'2 when bulma cucked yamcha for him. no matter how good your face or body is 5'2 is death sentence.

Vegeta power mogged yamcha.

I would honestly rather be deformed 6'3" instead of 5'2-5'6 with GL face at least i could gymcel and run ogre game to scare normies.
nigga what

Vegeta is cannon 5'6 isn't he? That helped me cope at night as that is my height. I also am equally as norwooded as him so I understand a lot of his pain.

I mean sure he fucked bulma, but I have no proof that he isn't a rapecel.

Nevermind, DBZ is blue pilled as fuck!
Main qimg f3a593c3ab607b66872fe7cc985b2ffc c

Goku's a manlet too though, he's 5'8

5'2 megamanlets can be up to 300kg of pure muscle and sex but it wouldnt make a difference in their sex life.
his hair adds 5 inches tbh

Vegeta mogging a manlet bald gymcel

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsohh::feelsohh:
@Tellem--T

Anime is a toxic bluepill

I'm 6'1'' (185 cm), so I can't say I know how it feels like to be a manlet. But I think your face matters way more than your height, unless you're a dwarf or something. I know quite a few manlets who are not incels because they're good looking.

I consider myself to be 4/10 facially, which isn't THAT bad, and never had sex outside of prostitutes in my 29 years of life. Even having what I consider to be almost the ideal male height (I think 6'2''/188cm is the ideal).

But then again, my country has a quite modest average height. I notice that in the US, height is a big deal.