Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The presidential debate taught us nothing new

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
Both candidates dodged questions and blatantly twisted stories to make themselves look better. They both also sucked off Israel, Trump mostly.

Everything is so fake and I'm sick of it.

Honestly I hope one day an extinction level sized meteor hits earth and kills us all

Kamala completely ignored to question of whether 8 or 9 month pregnancies will be allowed to get abortions. When making laws, you NEED to draw these lines but she just didn't answer. That pissed me off so much.

There was a lot of sexual tension on that stage

"debate" average Reddit discussion is more intellectual than this politics cope

They're both on the same side anyways, no matter who wins, we will still have a Goyverment

"debate" average Reddit discussion is more intellectual than this politics cope
Politics is a joke honestly, Us has a sleepy tard president whos got 1 year left in him, whereas the UKs got a pedo insecure jew who will arrest people for making fun of him

America can't place a good candidate, they just .... can't.

"Two Jews walk into a bar..."

IMG 5231
IMG 5226

I didn't watch it, my grandma was and I caught a glimpse of it. Heard nothing but Israel, Israel, Israel

Its not about what they will do for the country, its about which side will seethe more after the election.

8 years later and I still love to watch the reaction to trumps 2016 win on jewtube.

I didn't watch it, my grandma was and I caught a glimpse of it. Heard nothing but Israel, Israel, Israel
Israel wasnt even mentioned sweaty. They discussed housing, immigration, taxes and some other things.

If Kamala gets elected president, all incels should prepare to get drafted for WWIII.

Normie hate I want him to win for my entertainment

Geez there are too many idiot grubs who think they have some kind of special relationship with
these sicko's LGBT so they stupidly vote for Dems are in for a mega shock
when these children of the Satan turn against them.
These lowest fruit of wokey are desperately trying to destroy our communities. Remember
wicked live's come to a wicked end and do not feel envious of these haunted demon's.
There are so many of these filthy creatures in our community . Really these knuckin - draggin
savage prehistoric horror's should be dropped in the middle of the desert where they can
set a example for the wild beats that live there .