Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The president of my country gave a speech and I've never felt so disconnected with the society I live in

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm talking about France's president.

I didn't watch this speech but I knew it was supposed to happen so I looked it up on the web and found a written summary.

Lockdown will go on until May the 11th at the earliest when it will be slowly eased. He didn't want to give any time for a full return to normal.

Lots of platitudes and whining about the deaths and so on. Im not buying any of this.

One thing he did talk about is the future "restructuration", basically more interventionism and shit.

Whatever man, this country is sinking and I don't even care anymore.

Last edited:
lol I think you linked the wrong video

lol I think you linked the wrong video
Yeah, involuntary pasted.

I don't need to link any video of the speech, nobody gives a shit.

In fact the fact that I don't give a shit was kind of my point.

I wish I lived in France instead of the US, I heard ethnics slay there and all of my family lives over there too

I wish I lived in France instead of the US, I heard ethnics slay there and all of my family lives over there too
Wanna switch homes ?

I also dont feel the connection with the gov here i care less

I don’t feel much of connection with my own country or people

How can we feel a connection to our home countries when the people who we grew up with all abandoned us?

I want to go back to work. I cannot relate at all to this situation. Most people are in a hysteria of fear and paranoia and i just don't give 2 fucks.

I want to go back to work. I cannot relate at all to this situation. Most people are in a hysteria of fear and paranoia and i just don't give 2 fucks.
I wish I was at home playing video games. I can't stand going to work, just don't have the motivation to do anything since the start of the year. One thing I will say is that it's good to drive with no traffic.

Over here, the president outlawed governors from tracking people’s mobile phones.

Finally something good.