Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The President of Ecuador is Blackpilled. He said: "BUT IF THE PERSON IS GOOD LOOKING... WOMEN USUALLY DO NOT THINK IT IS HARASSMENT"

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-51345727
Ecuador president says women 'only report harassment from ugly men'

At the same event Lenin Moreno also said that men faced the constant threat of being falsely accused of harassment by women.

Addressing the conference in Ecuador's second-largest city, President Moreno had said that men are "permanently subjected to the danger of being accused of harassment".

"Women often report harassment, it is true, and it is good that they do so," he went on, before claiming that women often "get angry with ugly people" in harassment cases.

"That is to say, it is 'harassment' when it comes from an ugly person," he said. "But if the person is good looking... they usually do not think it is harassment."

Last edited:
Because harrassment from attractive men doesnt exist

Why is it only mostly 3rd world shitholes that have non-cucked, ultra-based leaders?
Because the struggle is harder in 3rd world countries where there's a competition in every inch of life. You've to be based if you want to succeed. In contrast, life is easier in the west.

Because the struggle is harder in 3rd world countries where there's a competition in every inch of life. You've to be based if you want to succeed. In contrast, life is easier in the west.
I suppose Trump must be the closest be Based the West has.

the world needs more people like that Ecuador president

Why is it only mostly 3rd world shitholes that have non-cucked, ultra-based leaders?

Because they're generally closer and more accepting of reality unlike the artificial culture of the West.

There are studies backing this up if you look in the blackpill incel wiki

That is so fucking based.

Found the inkwell :soy:

Jews really only care to micromanage the opinions of major ZOG super power nation’s figureheads to be politically correct and pro feminist in content ie the people (puppets) whom the ZOGling children and their parents especially are most likely to know about on some level, even if they don’t regularly watch Talmudvision and be influenced by.

Far less likely that busy rat race ZOGlings and their over medicated hyper active videogames (and bad super hero movies) addicted ZOGling children are going to know, much less care about, the opinions of some third world dictator, no matter how based those opinions may be.

Yet they for sure know about the typical blue pilled PC pro ZOG communist, cultural Marxist garbage opinions of Bill Clinton, Hillary, Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama or what they promote to be their opinions rather.

Last edited:
IT won't touch this

The general public and media demands an official apology?
Women started ranting on social media , So he posted a tweet apologizing. But we all know he was mostly right

Woken started ranting on social media , So he posted a tweet apologizing. But we all know he was mostly right

For what reason did he apologise for? What should happen if he did not apologise for it? Literally nothing. Why is he afraid? He should have stand his ground and just tell them to fuck off.

its just common knowledge at this point

For what reason did he apologise for? What should happen if he did not apologise for it? Literally nothing. Why is he afraid? He should have stand his ground and just tell them to fuck off.
Cucked PR team advice him to retract from his words 100%

Cucked PR team advice him to retract from his words 100%

And what should happen if he just says that they should also piss off and then he fires everybody on that team because it is a waste of money? Because I would do that. I would not have such useless team in the first place. I really need to gain absolute power and control over this world.

Yeah, I know, I want a non-cucked, ultra-based leader. We'll never get that in the US.

And yet, he's still so far off.
I'm Irish but I'm so glad I don't live there anymore lol, they have a CURRY FAGGOT as President :feelskek: He's almost like the "Balding 5 foot 2 Indian Janitor" meme as well :lul::feelspuke:

Screenshot 2020 02 02 17 38 32
SN GM Pride 2 SUN ED3 S01 Read Only
Images
170522155522 01 leo varadkar restricted medium plus 169
SN GM Pride 12 SUN ED4 S01 Read Only

Based, when i was 5 i had an autistic obsession with ecuador ngl

Chad can’t rape a foid. It’s biologically impossible, even if he knocks them out, once the foid see’s who raped her, if she regains conscience, she won’t report it and will finger herself to the thought of it.
:soy: :soy: :soy: You though INKWELL!!! Don’t even look at a foid misogynistic, serial rapist!

Chad can’t rape a foid. It’s biologically impossible, even if he knocks them out, once the foid see’s who raped her, if she regains conscience, she won’t report it and will finger herself to the thought of it.

Based presidential comment

I think this bloke knows his shut.

Sadly he apologized, he got cucked by feminists