Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The prejudice of an incel

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
The prejudice we've faced in life is just as bad as anyone else in this society. It's no different than the prejudice a transexual would experience or any other oppressed minority for that matter. It's just that our prejudice is less obvious as no one outright takes the piss out of an undesirable lonely man.

Our prejudice is insidious as we're barely acknowledged, maybe out of professional courtesy if that. A teenage girl was recently stabbed to death here in the UK. she was a transgender girl but the police ruled out a hate crime. It shocked the nation, as it was premeditated by a couple of evil teenagers.

This could easily have been 1 of us guys murdered in cold blood as people prey on those most vulnerable. Last year a stranger pleaded me to meet them in a secluded park after adding me on Facebook. I refused to meet this person and blocked them, but its a stark reminder of the fine line between life and death.

Nobody cares about us

IT cucks are shredding me to pieces, suicidefuel

The people who say they are against prejudice are the most prejudiced and they know it.

It is the sad truth. No one will love us, no one will care for us. We all probably will die alone or of suicide.

This whole murder has got me thinking of how easy this could have been 1 of us targeted instead. Desperate lonely people are more inclined to meet a stranger out of hope if anything. This girl knew these teenagers through school and was led to believe they were her friends.

She even texted her mum that she was anxious but proceeded to go ahead. The killers meticulously planned her murder on whatsapp, they had a violent tendency for gore and murder. She was 1 of many victims they had planned to kill.

This is why we should never ever meet someone unless it's someone who we are genuinely close to, especially in a park of all places. Murders are known to take place in secluded woodland areas like this for convenient disposal of the body. They stabbed her 28 times and her body was discovered regardless, evil truly has many faces and these were teenage kids.

The people who say they are against prejudice are the most prejudiced and they know it.
well a lot of incels are extremely prejudice themselves, but a lifetime of mistreatment will do that to a person

Especially those who like to say "black lives matter", "be kind to others", and other nonsense that normies like to say and put in their social media bios because it's the latest trend. that's why I don't consider myself or identify myself as leftist anymore

Especially those who like to say "black lives matter", "be kind to others", and other nonsense that normies like to say and put in their social media bios because it's the latest trend. that's why I don't consider myself or identify myself as leftist anymore
ye there was even this black girl on big brother recently who claimed all this, the public were on her side in the show. Then when she was evicted it emerged that she was a racist and a bigot after her past tweets were uncovered which slandered asian people and so forth.

Thats what happened to me.
same, nothing but misery since the day I was born. Your signature is very true btw, only sufferers understand sufferers, whether its incels, mental health, addicts etc.

It's dangerous out there, repulsive primal filth everywhere waiting to attack...
You gotta be ready for them, prepared for anything like....
idk stab or bite their eyes or throat in self defense (In Minecraft)

I don't really know, i just know the world is fucked up and you gotta be fucked up to survive (In the world of Minecraft, dangerous mobs everywhere)

It's dangerous out there, repulsive primal filth everywhere waiting to attack...
You gotta be ready for them, prepared for anything like....
idk stab or bite their eyes or throat in self defense (In Minecraft)

I don't really know, i just know the world is fucked up and you gotta be fucked up to survive (In the world of Minecraft, dangerous mobs everywhere)
ye its a jungle out there, humans are fuckin evil and twisted. Society paints this rosy picture of life but there is a dark underbelly lurking beneath the cracks of life. Evil exists everywhere and it's insidious, from Gaza to your local park which is a murder hotspot.

ye its a jungle out there, humans are fuckin evil and twisted. Society paints this rosy picture of life but there is a dark underbelly lurking beneath the cracks of life. Evil exists everywhere and it's insidious, from Gaza to your local park which is a murder hotspot.
It's much worse if you're a loner, you got no group, no pack to defend or to defend you.
You're an easy prey, you gotta be careful or they are gonna eat you at any time.
I wish i had the power to do something, but i'll prepare myself for now and you should too.

Trannies are abominations and deserve to die, never compare them to real victims like us.

Don't give a damn about a troon. They're sick people who refuse help

It's interesting that murders happen in the parks when some parks are quite crowded.

They will never understand our suffering :feelsbadman: