Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The power of status

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-

When I first saw this I was repulsed, I was genuinely left wondering why on Earth this guy who can't even say a single sentence and who has a face that looks like the little stamp your teachers used to give you in preschool has a girlfriend but then I did a background check and found out he was some sort of rapper. Women are so shallow that celebrity status is enough for them to put up with this. And not even A-list celebrity status because I had no idea who he was before I stumbled upon this suifuel.

Red flag, if girl likes this shit

He at least looks like a real man compared to me ngl.

If that mogs you it's truly over
Fakecel, if he doesn't. :feelsthink:
Despite his weird makeup and clothes he has good bone structure and beautiful eyes. He has superior genetics and cannot be Incel. With fixed teeth and nose he's Chad.

whenever I hear someone mention status here, I think of danny devito

These kinds of people will be lifefuel for you in about 10 years time when they're used up and forgotten but still have all that retarded shit on their face

The foid is clearly a coal burner.