Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The power of laughter and how incels can benefit from it

Captain Funny

Captain Funny

Tony's fucken DEAD
★★
When it comes to communication among humans their is no more flexible tool than laughter. It is used to validate, express happiness, to comfort, and to demean. It is a tool most of you are likely familiar with being probable victims of bullying. To condemn an individual to the role of an indulgent joke to the benefit of a collective is the greatest degradation of character one could have placed upon them self. To be dismissed and disregarded, as if they were nothing but a ignorant pleasantry. Incels should more often adopt this tool to express their content over blue pilled cucks who are deluded enough believe in their own indoctrinated ideology. To be happy, for only a moment at the expense of a fool is what we should all strive towards. Incels are prime pickings for mockery because of the way they vocalize their own frustration. Our aggressors want us to be angry, they want to us to come off as irrational through the emotion many of us carry in our words. To see us happy and laughing among ourselves is something that could tear apart their entire narrative, which is why we must all learn to lighten up, if only temporarily, whenever the circumstances are negligible. Life is a joke, that is all.

Forced meme

I need more ERs and CSHs to be happy

Yea laughter is a good cope. We actually satiremog and humormog the entire normiesphere.

Normie jokes:
nA54VYx.png

Incel jokes:
191230.jpg

Our jokes are pretty funny but nothing has made me laugh as hard as that video from December of the tranny throwing a fit at GameStop.

Soy humor:

9F4CD6B9 196D 4A5A 8500 0A11E7732C6A

Gigacope op. Normies will just ridicule you even more because of your autistic unexpected laughters.

Forced meme is a joke. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Not in public or anything autistic like that. In isolated forums like this where our own perception is contained. They'll always find something to shit on, it's just that we're reactionary often times rather than proactive when it comes to that sort of stuff.

the amount of times i laugh genuinely has contracted tremendously in the last few years to the point it's once every 2-3 months and it gives me a strange unfamiliar feeling when it happens

Not in public or anything autistic like that. In isolated forums like this where our own perception is contained.
I see. Except this forum is basically public and normies bully us on cucktears and other stupid fuckbook groups.

High IQ

I wish there was more humor on this site tbh

I see. Except this forum is basically public and normies bully us on cucktears and other stupid fuckbook groups.
The point is that they see us enjoying ourselves with no direct way of intervening instead of watching us wallowing in our sorrows 24/7 from a distance. It would aggravate them.

It's hard to laugh when your life is suffering. And they don't want us angry, far from it, they want us quietly contributing to society while staying out of sight.

Our aggressors want us to be angry
No they want us to be sad, commit suicide or accept our fate. Being angry is the last thing they want because it makes them feel unsafe.

No they want us to be sad, commit suicide or accept our fate. Being angry is the last thing they want because it makes them feel unsafe.
They want us to be angry to push a narrative that coaxes us into becoming those other things.

Only dark memes make me laugh tbh. I'm over