Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The power of blackmaxxing

He graduated from no bitches to getting a 600 pound white single mum to betabuxx.
And the ironic thing is the ethnic that he is -- he will consider even that as a win kek

He graduated from no bitches to getting a 600 pound white single mum to betabuxx.
And the ironic thing is the ethnic that he is -- he will consider even that as a win kek
You think women will look at him and think "yeah this guy earns well above average"

Big bunda Guyanese or Jamaican girls will want him

blacks like fat (white) women, they call it 'thick' or 'pawg'

He has a good jaw and a small forehead square hairline and shit I have non of those besides I don't want to larp as tyrone

Notice how all of his posts show only his face which tells me that he's a manlet and a framelet like 99% of pajeets.

he legit turned into a mogger but the only curries that can do that usually have very strong bone facial structure and they're masculine with longish faces instead of short rounded faces.

blackmaxing is the way for dark ethnics

As a light-skinned sand, I wear a do-rag sometimes if my hair is garbage, and Americans think I'm black. They treat me very differently. They're afraid of me normally and with the do-rag, but normally, there is a silent accusation of being a 9/11 hijacker, and threatening glares. With the do-rag, they're afraid of me but without the baggage, they just look away and leave me alone.

As a light-skinned sand, I wear a do-rag sometimes if my hair is garbage, and Americans think I'm black. They treat me very differently. They're afraid of me normally and with the do-rag, but normally, there is a silent accusation of being a 9/11 hijacker, and threatening glares. With the do-rag, they're afraid of me but without the baggage, they just look away and leave me alone.
do black americans treat you better or worse with the durag?

do black americans treat you better or worse with the durag?
Worse. There weren't many around in that area, so I'm going off a small number of encounters, but they know I'm not one of them, and the do-rag seems to invite trouble.

Obvious larp, most likely that guy got pics from two different people.