Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Power Of Being NT

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you are not autistic or socially awkward, then you are set for life in most ways, even if you have difficulty ascending.
Perks of being NT include
friends you can call up and hang out with who will invite you places
access to drugs, sex parties and social scenes
the ability to be liked and respected
the ability to fit in groups
the ability to get a social business job which pays decently without much education
the ability to present yourself as a valuable team member while doing as little as possible
and more....

yea bro life still nightmare tho

I haven't seen your threads in a while:feelsautistic:

The power of being an NT normie*

As an NT truecel I have none of those things like being able to go parties/drugs and I have zero friends I only get made fun of, ignored or bullied

I agree for general social-interactions & work being NT is really important. Although with attracting foids looks are more important than anything. But yeah even with attracting foids being NT is a good advantage.

I'd kill to be NT
same tbh. As much as I dislike normies I really wish I was one.

The power of being an NT normie*

As an NT truecel I have none of those things like being able to go parties/drugs and I have zero friends I only get made fun of, ignored or bullied

My looks made me autistic. I would be NT if i had an average face.

Cope. There are environmental factors that leads to autism.
Autism is more than just social awkwardness or anxiety, it's a neurological difference that can be detected as early as infancy.

Autism is more than just social awkwardness or anxiety, it's a neurological difference that can be detected as early as infancy.
Not just that, I have become low IQ and have reading comprehension problems. My parents were negligent so they didn't notice anything wrong with me.

the power of good genetics and hard work