Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW the Power Glove

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
PowerGlove

we need to empower women

Krystal

power glove turns foids into nymphos

VirtualBoy

It doesn't feel cucked to look at this because I have thick hairy legs like this dude, my penis isn't that big but I just imagine one of the things the power glove does via cheat codes is increase dick size

also since she is using a Virtual Boy she doesn't need to look at my ugly face and can picture me as Chad to help her enjoy this too: it's a win-win

ultimately though should I just fuck the power glove itself?

143339   Luke Barton The Wizard The Wizard 1989 film lucas barton power glove som

Last edited:

Fred Savage was savage even to the chads

View attachment 668196

hey @Fat Link they just had a Power Glove cameo on the newest Simpsons episode (Not It) so you should un-ban Rey's husband in honor of this
Whoever it was deleted their account Wiz and who knows if they even still lurk around here or even want back in? :feelshehe:

If you know him personally and he wants back just tell me what his alt name will be so I can alert the mods not to reject him as a ban evader. :feelsokman:

Whoever it was deleted their account Wiz and who knows if they even still lurk around here or even want back in? :feelshehe:

If you know him personally and he wants back just tell me what his alt name will be so I can alert the mods not to reject him as a ban evader. :feelsokman:
I still haven't checked the dice wives thread tbh